Author Topic: Am I screwed ???  (Read 38264 times)

Offline Martz

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
Re: Am I screwed ???
« Reply #130 on: 20 June 2009, 22:14 »
i spent £950 on my golf, one of the happist days of my car buying life!

i would prefet to have nothing and know the value of money.  :wink:

That my friend says it all. Why waste money if your NOT a millionaire. Keyboard millionaire maybe.

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #131 on: 20 June 2009, 22:19 »

That my friend says it all. Why waste money if your NOT a millionaire. Keyboard millionaire maybe.

i don't know... i guess I am oldskool in the fact that i like getting something old and worth very little to someone else and making it nice and new again... i don't see the point in getting something that will depreciate so fast

if i was 'rich' i would... but i don't think i would get as much satisfaction as i do now... and certainly wouldn't feel as though I personally had achieved anything

Offline antogoof

• I live here
  • bbm mk2 g60
« Reply #132 on: 20 June 2009, 22:24 »

i don't know... i guess I am oldskool in the fact that i like getting something old and worth very little to someone else and making it nice and new again... i don't see the point in getting something that will depreciate so fast

if i was 'rich' i would... but i don't think i would get as much satisfaction as i do now... and certainly wouldn't feel as though I personally had achieved anything

if you were rich would you ever get under a car again? i dont think i would but then again i think i would miss it. wierd int it?
mk2 bright blue met bits wanted in north west.

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #133 on: 20 June 2009, 22:26 »

if you were rich would you ever get under a car again? i dont think i would but then again i think i would miss it. wierd int it?

if i were 'rich' (financially) then i think i would... but I would buy much much older cars and spend the time learning how to resto them in my spanky fully equipped workshop  :wink:

Offline carl1

• I live here
« Reply #134 on: 20 June 2009, 22:26 »

its people like this that end up winining the lotto and end up buying a fiesta 1.1  :smiley:
GTI manual PP, now sold  :-(

Offline antogoof

• I live here
  • bbm mk2 g60
« Reply #135 on: 20 June 2009, 22:28 »

its people like this that end up winining the lotto and end up buying a fiesta 1.1  :smiley:

dont get me wrong mate i wouldnt need any help spending it. :grin: :grin:

Offline antogoof

• I live here
  • bbm mk2 g60
« Reply #136 on: 20 June 2009, 22:29 »

if i were 'rich' (financially) then i think i would... but I would buy much much older cars and spend the time learning how to resto them in my spanky fully equipped workshop  :wink:

now that sounds like a plan!

Offline Martz

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #137 on: 20 June 2009, 22:30 »

No it's not. It's people like this that appreciate things in life. I would love the opportunity to keep myself busy with a workshop. I would love to have the time to learn new skills instead of wasting my money.

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #138 on: 20 June 2009, 22:33 »
IF i won the lottery

i'd still have the aston martin... but would have a splitty and a beetle lined up for resto for the mrs as she loves them

i'd also line the (rather large) garage with a nice shiny red mint condition version of each mk

i'd also probably open up a workshop for something like this forum...

/daydream [insert scratched record sound]

anyway... ain't gonna friggin happen so will just have to work out another way to make my millions by the time i am 19