Author Topic: MKVI = Vauxhall Astra...........  (Read 8920 times)

Jkctr

Re: MKVI = Vauxhall Astra...........
« Reply #10 on: 16 June 2009, 17:14 »
They look nothing alike, not even remotely close. Well tell a lie, they both have number plates and headlights and a badge in the middle.

lol told you rhyso, was waiting for kev  :laugh:

Jkctr

« Reply #11 on: 16 June 2009, 17:18 »
The rear doesnt look like an astra though, its completely different from any other car

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
« Reply #12 on: 16 June 2009, 18:14 »
They look nothing alike, not even remotely close. Well tell a lie, they both have number plates and headlights and a badge in the middle.

lol told you rhyso, was waiting for kev  :laugh:

Fell for that one hook line and sinker  :sad:

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline FroGTI

• I live here
  • Wheel nut
« Reply #13 on: 17 June 2009, 07:25 »
I think the forthcoming Astra actually looks better than the Golf VI, especially from the rear. :laugh:

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #14 on: 17 June 2009, 11:43 »
I think the Veyron looks better than the GTI mk6.

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline Vman

• Not said much yet
  • Golf R (Rising Blue)
« Reply #15 on: 18 June 2009, 16:29 »
I was behind a new MK6 and the rear lights just don't look right, I thought the back looked a bit Vectra estate-ish from a distance, not good!

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #16 on: 18 June 2009, 18:48 »
Yeah when I was behind a mk5 GTI the other day I thought roughly the same when I was having a laugh at how ugly the non colour coded rear bumper was. very cheap looking.

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #17 on: 18 June 2009, 19:29 »
:D LOL @ This thread.

Jkctr

« Reply #18 on: 18 June 2009, 20:21 »
lol at how angry vwkev gets

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero