Author Topic: WORTHERSEE 2009 VOLKSWAGEN GOLF GTI REAR LIGHTS VIDEO  (Read 16290 times)

Jkctr

Re: WORTHERSEE 2009 VOLKSWAGEN GOLF GTI REAR LIGHTS VIDEO
« Reply #10 on: 21 June 2009, 09:45 »
Ive mistaken the mk6 for a tourag quite a lot actually  :lipsrsealed:

In the distance its impossible to judge the size of it on its own.

The mk6 looks like the freak offspring of a tourag and sirocco  :grin:

I have not once mistaken a jetta for an R32, they have completely different front bumpers.

[/quote]
Looks like a tourag and sounds like every other 4pot  :lipsrsealed:
No worse than a CTR though  :lipsrsealed:

erm, that would be because its a 4pot i guess?

Ill make it clearer then; looks like a tourag and sounds shit  :laugh:

Offline carl1

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 21 June 2009, 10:00 »

you really should not be driving, your hand to eye coorrdination must be terrible. Go to specsavers  :cool: :smiley:
« Last Edit: 21 June 2009, 10:07 by carl1 »
GTI manual PP, now sold  :-(

Jkctr

« Reply #12 on: 21 June 2009, 10:31 »

you really should not be driving, your hand to eye coorrdination must be terrible. Go to specsavers  :cool: :smiley:

Could say the same with the jetta comment  :wink:

Edit* Why will it not let me post outside of the quote when i have posted after it?
« Last Edit: 21 June 2009, 10:42 by JulesV6 »

Offline p3eps

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 21 June 2009, 10:37 »
The Worthersee will come out with those lights, and everyone will be dying to get them and companies will make replicas... then VW will probably do them as standard on the MY11 car just to hack everyone off!
Golf R... 3 door, DSG, Leather, Reflex Silver, Black 19" Talladega Wheels, ACC, Parking Sensors, RNS510 with Dynaudio, Reverse Camera, Luxury Pack, Cruise Control & Fiscon Bluetooth.

Offline carl1

• I live here
« Reply #14 on: 21 June 2009, 11:25 »

Could say the same with the jetta comment  :wink:

Edit* Why will it not let me post outside of the quote when i have posted after it?
not really you see the jetta is near enough the same size except the rear boot section. The mk6 is no where near the same size as the toureg from any angle or distance. :wink:

Jkctr

« Reply #15 on: 21 June 2009, 12:03 »
Very very similar, its just higher. From the distance the mk6 looks like the tourag, obviously something that annoys you  :grin:

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
« Reply #16 on: 21 June 2009, 12:34 »
I just find it remarkable that every mk5 owner says there is very very little diff between the 5 and the 6. Even jokes like mk5.2 etc.

Yet its only the mk6 that looks like the Touareg  :wink:

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline carl1

• I live here
« Reply #17 on: 21 June 2009, 12:35 »
not really im not that keen on the rear lights myself, i don't take it personelly i never designed them, i was never that keen on the R32 front but i never stopped me buying 2, but the rear lights are growing a little bit on me, just remember kido ive had 2 R32's and if i wanted a R32 i would have brought one but ive been there kid  :wink:

Jkctr

« Reply #18 on: 21 June 2009, 12:42 »
Thats because there isnt

Mk5

Mk6

just remember kido ive had 2 R32's and if i wanted a R32 i would have brought one but ive been there kid  :wink:

The amount of posts ive seen of people downgrading from the R32 and regretting it........

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
« Reply #19 on: 21 June 2009, 13:24 »
Thats because there isnt

Mk5

Mk6

just remember kido ive had 2 R32's and if i wanted a R32 i would have brought one but ive been there kid  :wink:

The amount of posts ive seen of people downgrading from the R32 and regretting it........

You got your mk5 and 6 round the wrong way, spotted that in something like 0.00001 miliseconds. Mind you thats because I'm not a mk5 owner that now knows their car is the old revision and can't handle it.

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"