Author Topic: Couple of issues/gripes  (Read 889 times)

Offline wizzywig27

• Not said much yet
Couple of issues/gripes
« on: 04 October 2021, 10:25 »
Morning everyone

This first one may be software related, although I have never read anyone else has this problem.

Anyway does anyone else right hand side touch pad randomly change the centre information on the AID? It has done it every now and again since I got it but Friday was a nightmare. I kept doing phantom touches (I could feel it vibrate) and would change the information that was in the centre to different things. I also have this glitch where if you try press any button on the right hand side it changes the information as though you are pressing down, no matter which button you press. It does seem to stop doing after maybe 5-10 minutes but its rather frustrating.

Also, my rear wiper, when I turn my engine off it just stops! I have had numerous VAG cars ranging from bog standard Polo's to an A3 and I have never had a wiper do this, it has always finished its cycle and continued to the 'off' position - i.e 3pm on a clock. Really annoys me when it does that!

Offline PareshV

• Not said much yet
Re: Couple of issues/gripes
« Reply #1 on: 04 October 2021, 19:45 »
Don't know about the wiper but the keypad issue could be software or a faulty unit. Get onto VW about it and get them to resolve it. Not read or heard about that issue anywhere else
Ordered: CS45, Pearl White, DCC, Harmon Kardon, Front Winter Seats

Offline wizzywig27

• Not said much yet
Re: Couple of issues/gripes
« Reply #2 on: 05 October 2021, 07:38 »
That's my thought too, as no one has mentioned it I think it is probably best.