Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1166573 times)

Offline Fewie

• Not said much yet
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #2750 on: 27 July 2017, 18:01 »
Looking great Beezer, those pics have made me doubt the decision I made to drop the art Velours seats in lieu of other spec. Issac blue looks great in those pics!
MK7.5 Golf GTI in Isaac Blue with Performance Pack, 19" Brescia's, Dynaudio, Reversing Camera & Climate Screen, ordered 16/05/17.  Counting down the days to collection on September 2nd

Offline Beezer

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2751 on: 27 July 2017, 18:10 »
Cheers Fewie. Yeah now it's clean and I gave it a quick wax, the light really does bounce off the Isaac Blue once the suns out.

What it'll look like in the middle of winter I'm not sure, but I was undecided between indium grey or IB and now I've got it I'm very happy.

Was a bit of a leap of faith cos I hadn't seen the colour or the art velours in the flesh.

Offline davyk31

• I live here
« Reply #2752 on: 27 July 2017, 18:58 »
Car looks great, enjoy your new motor. How does the Isaac blue compare against Indium Grey, they can look similar in pics. Is Isaac blue darker than Indium?
In your pics Isaac looks very similar to the Mk7 Carbon Grey colour.
Mk 7.5 GTi Indium Grey with 19" Brescias

Offline I wanted a GTi

• I live here
« Reply #2753 on: 27 July 2017, 19:06 »
Great photos and a fantastic looking car. Lucky you.
5 door GTD in night blue collected 1/3/17

Offline jonny2410

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2754 on: 27 July 2017, 20:34 »
Looking fantastic Beezer, bet you are chuffed!

The head unit looks larger than the Mk7, is that stock or did you spec an upgrade? Looks lovely.

Offline Beezer

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2755 on: 27 July 2017, 20:50 »
Thanks for the positive vibes everyone!  :smiley:

@davyk31 I'm actually colour blind but Isaac blue definitely looks more gunmetal grey to me. I asked my sister who can see colours fine and she said it's grey too. It actually changes to suit the light/weather as when it was raining yesterday it seemed more blue. Indium is a more uniform grey I think.

@jonny2410 yes that's just the new standard head unit. I think it's gone from 6" to 8". It's really good, nice and crisp and it's touch responsiveness is very similar to an iPad in terms of swiping scrolling etc. The whole centre console is a finger print magnet so I've got myself a tablet cleaning kit (spray and a cloth) to keep in the little drawer under the seat.

Offline davyk31

• I live here
« Reply #2756 on: 27 July 2017, 21:04 »
Thanks Beezer

My order is currently Indium but could change to Isaac although not if its a darker grey as I'm more a lighter colour fan.
Mk 7.5 GTi Indium Grey with 19" Brescias

Offline linc-dub

• Here all the time
« Reply #2757 on: 27 July 2017, 22:28 »
Beezer I was exactly like you - IG or IB & we made the right choice looking at your pics thanks!
Picked up 02.09.17 Mk7.5 GTD Isaac Blue, Manual 5 Drs, DCC, Reversing Camera, Keyless, 90% tints, Heated front screen, Mudflaps all round

Sep 2015 65 plate Mk7 GTD Carbon Grey, Manual, 5 Drs, DCC, Reversing Camera, Sat Nav, Keyless, Sport & Sound, Mudflaps all round

2013 63 plate Mk7 GTD, Manual, 5 doors, Carbon Grey Metalic, ACC, Reversing Camera, Mudflaps front & rear - Took delivery October 2013

Offline Beezer

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2758 on: 27 July 2017, 22:38 »
Thanks Beezer

My order is currently Indium but could change to Isaac although not if its a darker grey as I'm more a lighter colour fan.

Well if that's the case I would stick with Indium as I'm pretty certain it's lighter (haven't seen it in the flesh - think it might be the user 'wide' on here has posted quite a few videos of his).

Beezer I was exactly like you - IG or IB & we made the right choice looking at your pics thanks!

Good stuff. It's a hard call to judge without actually seeing them in real life. You'd do well to find a dealer with one of each in I'd imagine. Hopefully you end up as happy with IB as I am.

Offline Jim_mk7.5

• I live here
« Reply #2759 on: 29 July 2017, 18:29 »
Took delivery of my MK7.5 Isaac Blue GTI yesterday. Weather was rubbish yesterday but has been a bit dryer this afternoon so gave it a good clean.

Absolutely over the moon with it so far. Love the colour and also very pleased that I decided to upgrade the wheels and seats.

:laugh:

As much as I do like the tartan in mine, that interior does look mint! I'd have that over the leather any day. Enjoy :smiley:
NOW - 330e M Sport
GONE - 2018 Mk7.5 GTI Performance 5dr DSG, Tungsten Silver, 2017 Mk7.5 GTI 5dr DSG, Indium Grey