Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1165659 times)

Offline wesbar

• Not said much yet
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #2630 on: 31 August 2016, 11:26 »
Had to pop round the dealers yesterday to sort some bits and bobs out. My car was in the showroom. Pickup tomorrow so will get some more pics up over weekend. Excited is not the word!

Mk7 Golf GTI, DSG, CSG, Performance Pack, Santiago's, App Connect, Park Assist, 90% Tints

Offline kelvyn29

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2631 on: 31 August 2016, 15:37 »
 :cool:
WOW Wesbar that is a seriously good looking car, starting to wish I had opted for Carbon Grey now  :undecided:

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #2632 on: 01 September 2016, 21:10 »
Had to pop round the dealers yesterday to sort some bits and bobs out. My car was in the showroom. Pickup tomorrow so will get some more pics up over weekend. Excited is not the word!

Hadwins!! My dealership too, my GTI is still on there forecourt atm although they've knocked £500 off now. :-X
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline wesbar

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2633 on: 02 September 2016, 20:42 »
Hi Jimble. When do you pick yours up and how did you got another £500off?  When I picked mine up, there was another silver GTI in the showroom. Was that yours?

Unfortunately, mine had a very faint scratch on the rear which I have to take back to get sorted. It's very faint and you can only see it from certain angles but Hadwins have been great though and have given me 3 years free servicing for the trouble so cant grumble.
Mk7 Golf GTI, DSG, CSG, Performance Pack, Santiago's, App Connect, Park Assist, 90% Tints

Offline wesbar

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2634 on: 03 September 2016, 07:57 »
WOW Wesbar that is a seriously good looking car, starting to wish I had opted for Carbon Grey now  :undecided:

Thanks. What coulor have you gone for?

Offline evo GT

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2635 on: 03 September 2016, 10:57 »
Sorry to be leaving the GTi club, but had a itch for a pair of extra exhaust pipes  :wink:

Offline SCOTTE

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2636 on: 03 September 2016, 11:53 »
That does look very nice, water is beading well too, looks like the rear of Sinclair in Bridgend?

Offline kelvyn29

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2637 on: 03 September 2016, 15:27 »

Pure white, budget could not stretch to oryx white, i like the GTi in red but my current car the gti is to replace is red, other colour was knight blue.

Offline wesbar

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2638 on: 03 September 2016, 18:01 »
Sorry to be leaving the GTi club, but had a itch for a pair of extra exhaust pipes  :wink:

Nice car. Wish they offered that colour on the GTI. Seems that loads of people start off with the GTI and end up with an R. Hopefully I don't get the urge!

Offline wesbar

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2639 on: 03 September 2016, 18:04 »

Pure white, budget could not stretch to oryx white, i like the GTi in red but my current car the gti is to replace is red, other colour was knight blue.
[/quote]

Get some pics up. I do like the white cars as it makes the trim stand out out more but my missus has a hatred for white cars for some reson and i'll never be allowed one  :sad: