Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1165405 times)

Offline buddfridge

• Here all the time
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #2560 on: 04 May 2016, 14:54 »
Picked mine up saturday gti pp manual, unwashed so did the prep work myself, change from a gt86

gti pp manual white 5 door

Offline gtiaps

• I live here
« Reply #2561 on: 04 May 2016, 15:05 »
Looks stunning congrats  :laugh:
2010 Candy White Scirocco 2.0 TDI
2016 Carbon Grey Gti 2.0 Fully Loaded

COLLECTED 29/4/2016 and well pleased with the GTI😆😆

Offline Watts

• Forum addict
« Reply #2562 on: 04 May 2016, 15:56 »
Picked mine up saturday gti pp manual, unwashed so did the prep work myself, change from a gt86

I quite like the GT86 but it was too unpractical for me. Be interested in your opinion of a comparison with your GTI which by the way looks great! Hope you enjoy it :smiley:
2019 Oryx White 5dr TCR.

Was - 2015 Tornado Red 3dr GTI PP, manual, Santiagos, Audi short shifter.

Offline PompeyFC1972

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2563 on: 04 May 2016, 20:35 »

Very nice, really like the red badges against the black. Be interested in what products you used in your prep work?
MK7 GTi, 5 Door, Carbon Grey, Santiago's, Parking Pack, Car Net.

Offline buddfridge

• Here all the time
« Reply #2564 on: 05 May 2016, 06:42 »
Hi, I first snowfoamed the car twice, then a rinsed , two gentle washes , rinsed,then used tar remover, two more washes,a gentle dry,diamond brite, wash n dry,then auto gleam.....next is ironx,and then some Dodo Juice Supernatural Hybrid Car Sealant Wax,and last glass cleaner.
« Last Edit: 05 May 2016, 07:07 by buddfridge »
gti pp manual white 5 door

Offline ASKendrew

• Not said much yet
  • 2016 MK7 Golf GTI with Performance Pack
« Reply #2565 on: 11 May 2016, 10:49 »
Just a quick question for all you guys who recently picked up your cars. Did VW offer any form of 'drive away' insurance? :smiley:
Sold: VW Beetle 1.4 TSI with Airlift Performance Suspension, USA R-Line Bumpers and Rotiform SNA.

Current: Carbon Grey MK7 Golf GTI with Performance Pack, CarPlay and Parking Pack.

Co-founder of Pure Dents & Deck Mate UK.

Offline gtiaps

• I live here
« Reply #2566 on: 11 May 2016, 11:08 »
Just a quick question for all you guys who recently picked up your cars. Did VW offer any form of 'drive away' insurance? :smiley:

Its nor so much offered but if you ask as I did they will cover you for 5 days giving time to sort your own out... hope that helps  :whistle:

Offline ASKendrew

• Not said much yet
  • 2016 MK7 Golf GTI with Performance Pack
« Reply #2567 on: 11 May 2016, 11:10 »

Its nor so much offered but if you ask as I did they will cover you for 5 days giving time to sort your own out... hope that helps  :whistle:

Brilliant thank you. My insurance won't let me change my vehicle on the policy so need a means of getting it home before I can sort it. :smiley:
Sold: VW Beetle 1.4 TSI with Airlift Performance Suspension, USA R-Line Bumpers and Rotiform SNA.

Current: Carbon Grey MK7 Golf GTI with Performance Pack, CarPlay and Parking Pack.

Co-founder of Pure Dents & Deck Mate UK.

Offline gtiaps

• I live here
« Reply #2568 on: 11 May 2016, 11:23 »

Brilliant thank you. My insurance won't let me change my vehicle on the policy so need a means of getting it home before I can sort it. :smiley:
I don't know which insurance company your with but all I had to do was ring mine give them my new reg number pay £24 fees lol then that's it got my new documents within 10 mins via email... ( Admiral) then when my current insurance is up in October just renews with the Gti... :laugh: :whistle:

Offline p3asa

• Forum addict
« Reply #2569 on: 11 May 2016, 11:55 »

That seems a bit odd. So in effect you can't change cars mid policy??  I'd bin them. Our insurance company changes cars for free and I do this with the courtesy cars if the dealer are wanting to charge £15 for their own insurance.
HIS: R 5dr DSG Lapiz: Tech Pack: Keyless: 90% Tints: Pretorias: Rear View Camera
HERS:  GTI 5dr Manual DBP: Parking Pack: Car-Net App: 90% Privacy Glass. Ordered 05-12-15. Delivered 03-03-16
DONATED TO SON:  GTD 5dr Manual White: Nav Pro: Dynaudio: Winter Pack: Sport & Sound Pack: Rear View Camera: Park Assist. Ordered 19-02-14. Delivered: 07-06-14