Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1165420 times)

Offline ajmoir36

• I live here
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #2350 on: 24 January 2015, 21:39 »
Totally gutted, really ruined the experience was looking forward to it. Not really after used, just figured new comes with a higher price tag, hopefully got another to look at tomorrow but higher priced but depends on the cost of change.

Limestone Grey 5dr
DSG
Pro Nav
Keyless
Winter Pack
DCC
19" Pretoria's
Rear View Camera
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
On Order: Mk8 R, Pure White, Reversing Camera, Harmon Kardon, Heated seats all round.
Gone: Mk7.5 R, 5dr, DSG, Deep Pearl Black, 18” Cadiz, Nav, Winter Pack, Keyless, Dynaudio and Reversing camera.
Gone: Mk7 R, 5dr, DSG, Limestone Grey, 19" Pretoria's, Nav Pro, DCC, Winter Pack, Keyless, Mobile Prep and Reversing Camera.
Gone: Mk6 GTD, 5dr, Manual, Tornado Red, 18" Vancouvers, RCD510 + Dynaudio, heated seats.

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #2351 on: 24 January 2015, 22:05 »
Totally gutted, really ruined the experience was looking forward to it. Not really after used, just figured new comes with a higher price tag, hopefully got another to look at tomorrow but higher priced but depends on the cost of change.

Limestone Grey 5dr
DSG
Pro Nav
Keyless
Winter Pack
DCC
19" Pretoria's
Rear View Camera

Fingers crossed for you.  I saw a Limestone Grey golf today on the road and it's a stunning colour, even if it is a fancy beige  :wink:  Made me do a double take  :cool:
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline ajmoir36

• I live here
« Reply #2352 on: 24 January 2015, 22:14 »
I think out of my colours I like, red, blue and grey, although blue seems the most common and red is pretty rare. But in the end its down to cost of change.
On Order: Mk8 R, Pure White, Reversing Camera, Harmon Kardon, Heated seats all round.
Gone: Mk7.5 R, 5dr, DSG, Deep Pearl Black, 18” Cadiz, Nav, Winter Pack, Keyless, Dynaudio and Reversing camera.
Gone: Mk7 R, 5dr, DSG, Limestone Grey, 19" Pretoria's, Nav Pro, DCC, Winter Pack, Keyless, Mobile Prep and Reversing Camera.
Gone: Mk6 GTD, 5dr, Manual, Tornado Red, 18" Vancouvers, RCD510 + Dynaudio, heated seats.

Offline ffrank

• Here all the time
« Reply #2353 on: 24 January 2015, 23:13 »
I saw a limestone R in Herefordshire today, looked stunning and is probably the colour I would chose for an R with prets. The double DRLs look really nice against the "warm grey".

Neil - thanks, yeah still not sure with the black on blue, might mock up some other pics and possibly the mirrors. Local place said the roof would be under £100, so pretty good anyway.

I love that blue btw. Very nice
Thanks! :) I find it a rewarding colour due to the variation it gives in diff light, probably not the easiest to keep clean though!

Offline Mark V GTD

• I live here
« Reply #2354 on: 25 January 2015, 10:44 »
just figured new comes with a higher price tag
Are they offering substantial money off these ex demos then? They are normally as much if not more than a new order with a decent discount and generally only suitable for buyers no prepared to wait.... is this the case?

Offline ajmoir36

• I live here
« Reply #2355 on: 25 January 2015, 11:00 »
The first one was 8k down on list price 3 months old. 3000 miles

Offline ajmoir36

• I live here
« Reply #2356 on: 25 January 2015, 17:08 »
New one purchased to replace the first one.

Limestone Grey
5dr
DSG
DCC
19" Pretoria's
Discover Pro Nav
Winter Pack
Advanced Tele Prep
Voice Control
Reversing Camera
860 miles on the clock.

Sorry I forgot to take a pic but the DSG is awesome.
« Last Edit: 25 January 2015, 17:33 by ajmoir36 »

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #2357 on: 25 January 2015, 18:01 »

Limestone Grey
5dr
DSG
DCC
19" Pretoria's
Discover Pro Nav
Winter Pack
Advanced Tele Prep
Voice Control
Reversing Camera
860 miles on the clock.

Glad you found a replacement.  Very nice spec  :cool:

Look forward to seeing the pics
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline ajmoir36

• I live here
« Reply #2358 on: 25 January 2015, 18:21 »

Limestone Grey
5dr
DSG
DCC
19" Pretoria's
Discover Pro Nav
Winter Pack
Advanced Tele Prep
Voice Control
Reversing Camera
860 miles on the clock.

Glad you found a replacement.  Very nice spec  :cool:

Look forward to seeing the pics

Thanks, loved the DSG, it was completely different to the DSG in the GTD 5 years ago which is my only experience of the DSG before that drive. Won't miss the notchy-ness of the manual at all.

Offline JBirchy

• Here all the time
« Reply #2359 on: 26 January 2015, 17:04 »
Congrats ajmoir - you've gone and got my 'perfect spec' R - mega options on that! Looking forward to seeing the pics!
MK7 GTI 3-Door DSG, Tornado Red, Discover Nav, Winter Pack, ACC, Keyless Go, Reversing Camera, Service Pack... Ordered 28th Oct... Collected 1st March!