Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1165735 times)

Offline p3asa

• Forum addict
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #2340 on: 21 January 2015, 20:41 »
Lovely jubbley. Its got a great stance.

I take it your boot isn't closed right on the 2nd last picture or have they changed the light configuration
HIS: R 5dr DSG Lapiz: Tech Pack: Keyless: 90% Tints: Pretorias: Rear View Camera
HERS:  GTI 5dr Manual DBP: Parking Pack: Car-Net App: 90% Privacy Glass. Ordered 05-12-15. Delivered 03-03-16
DONATED TO SON:  GTD 5dr Manual White: Nav Pro: Dynaudio: Winter Pack: Sport & Sound Pack: Rear View Camera: Park Assist. Ordered 19-02-14. Delivered: 07-06-14

Offline C3PO

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #2341 on: 21 January 2015, 21:00 »
That's lovely, I want mine to arrive now!!!!!!! Love the roof against the White, really makes it stand out. When does the enhancement of power begin?
Mk6 GTI, 18" monza shadows, Leather, Bluetooth Phone - gone

Mark 7 R, 19" wheels, lapiz blue, 5 door, leather, reversing camera - gone

2018 Audi S5 Sportback, pano roof, LED Headlights  B&O sound system - gone

Current 2020 Golf GTI TCR, pure grey, pano roof , 90% tints and Akrapovic exhaust.

Offline JB GTI

• I live here
« Reply #2342 on: 21 January 2015, 21:39 »
Lovely jubbley. Its got a great stance.

I take it your boot isn't closed right on the 2nd last picture or have they changed the light configuration

Must be as they are back to normal in other pictures.
Now Gone: 3dr GTI Carbon Grey Performance Pack Dynaudio
Discover Nav Park Assist Rear Camera
Picked Up: 15th March 2014

Now Gone 3dr Golf R Lapiz Blue, DSG, Dynaudio, 19" Pretoria's, Discover Nav, Keyless, Rear View Camera
Picked Up: 1st March 2015

Now Gone Too: Mk7.5 Golf GTi Performance 5dr Indium Grey DSG Dynaudio 19” Brescia Alloys Vienna Leather Keyless Entry/Start Panoramic Roof 90% Tints Park Assist Rear View Camera Voice Activation Dynamic Lane Assist/DLA

Offline ffrank

• Here all the time
« Reply #2343 on: 21 January 2015, 23:32 »
Covet, covet!

Is the black half of the roof vinyl or something?

Offline Neil gti

• I live here
  • She's gone but never forgotten
« Reply #2344 on: 22 January 2015, 06:39 »
Thanks for comments guys  :smiley:
Really pleased with it, The rear lights in the pic is just down to the shot i think ?, because as i was looking through my iphone to take the picture the rear leds were flashing like mad, but they are permanently on to the naked eye  :shocked:

Yes the rear half of the roof is Wrapped  :wink:

Nell was my nickname  :grin: and my name is Neil P.... got the plate cheap from DVLA

Will be putting a few miles on it then let the modding begin  :grin:

Mk6 Gti Gone but not forgtten
Loving the 7R

Offline ffrank

• Here all the time
« Reply #2345 on: 22 January 2015, 11:15 »
Yes the rear half of the roof is Wrapped  :wink:
Would you mind me asking what kind of price wrapping the roof and spoiler is? It got me thinking about my car, it's not the same impact as on white but I mocked it up as below - only aerial photo I have is with a lot of reflections unfortunately!

Part of the appeal to me is I find the roof is the hardest part to keep clean, as dirt and contaminants like to sit in the beaded water instead of sheeting off. I'm not sure if the Vinyl is easier to clean? But it would help protect the paint at least.

« Last Edit: 22 January 2015, 11:20 by ffrank »

Offline Neil gti

• I live here
  • She's gone but never forgotten
« Reply #2346 on: 24 January 2015, 06:46 »
Not sure on the price of the roof wrap ? As it was all in one price with the detailing, was mates rates aswell  :grin:
I don't think the look works very well on the Dark Blue  :embarrassed: so not sure, will protect the paint tho  :wink:
Mk6 Gti Gone but not forgtten
Loving the 7R

Offline mikeok

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #2347 on: 24 January 2015, 12:57 »
I love that blue btw. Very nice
GTI PP,CSG, dsg, DCC, keyless, park assist 19"Santiagos.
Climate windscreen, Nav.

Golf R on order. 5dr dsg, 19", keyless.
Passat Estate Biturbo Black, on order.

Offline ajmoir36

• I live here
« Reply #2348 on: 24 January 2015, 21:08 »
Collection TBA but...

3000miles
R, 5dr Manual
Lapiz Blue
19" Pretoria's
DCC
Nav
Winter Pack
Panoramic Roof
Reversing Camera

My new car
by Techie_Ali, on Flickr
Chuffed

Cancelled, they decided that the best thing to do to fix a scratch on the rear door by re-spraying the entire door. I was not happy about the quality of the work and cancelled it. The hunt for another goes on.
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
On Order: Mk8 R, Pure White, Reversing Camera, Harmon Kardon, Heated seats all round.
Gone: Mk7.5 R, 5dr, DSG, Deep Pearl Black, 18” Cadiz, Nav, Winter Pack, Keyless, Dynaudio and Reversing camera.
Gone: Mk7 R, 5dr, DSG, Limestone Grey, 19" Pretoria's, Nav Pro, DCC, Winter Pack, Keyless, Mobile Prep and Reversing Camera.
Gone: Mk6 GTD, 5dr, Manual, Tornado Red, 18" Vancouvers, RCD510 + Dynaudio, heated seats.

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #2349 on: 24 January 2015, 21:33 »
Collection TBA but...

3000miles
R, 5dr Manual
Lapiz Blue
19" Pretoria's
DCC
Nav
Winter Pack
Panoramic Roof
Reversing Camera

My new car
by Techie_Ali, on Flickr
Chuffed

Cancelled, they decided that the best thing to do to fix a scratch on the rear door by re-spraying the entire door. I was not happy about the quality of the work and cancelled it. The hunt for another goes on.

Sorry to hear that ajmoir, must be gutted.  Anything at GTI world?  Lovely oryx white 5 door manual R for March delivery on their FB page today.  Are you only looking for a used one?
« Last Edit: 24 January 2015, 21:35 by Booth11 »
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11