Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1165506 times)

Offline Camy

• Just got here
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #2310 on: 02 December 2014, 15:52 »
Hi guys, new member here!

Just been salivating over these pictures for a few days now as I've ordered mine about 3 weeks ago now. Already it's been the longest 3 weeks of my life.

Decided to upgrade from a little 1.2L Silver '06 Polo to a Mk 7 GTI Night Blue Manual. Haven't seen many of the night blue's on here and would be interested in what you guys think of it as a colour.
Current: Silver 1.2L '06 VW Polo

Waiting (inpatiently) for: Night Blue Mk 7 GTI, 5 Dr, Manual, standard 18" alloys

Offline Misterp

• I live here
« Reply #2311 on: 05 December 2014, 07:23 »

Just been salivating over these pictures for a few days now as I've ordered mine about 3 weeks ago now. Already it's been the longest 3 weeks of my life.

Decided to upgrade from a little 1.2L Silver '06 Polo to a Mk 7 GTI Night Blue Manual. Haven't seen many of the night blue's on here and would be interested in what you guys think of it as a colour.

It's gets longer trust me. I have seen a few night blues in the flesh. They are very inconspicuous.
Golf GTD mk7 DSG pearl black - collected 25 September 2013.

Offline p3asa

• Forum addict
« Reply #2312 on: 05 December 2014, 11:11 »

You would be as well posting in the section below as this thread is just for cars that have arrived.
HIS: R 5dr DSG Lapiz: Tech Pack: Keyless: 90% Tints: Pretorias: Rear View Camera
HERS:  GTI 5dr Manual DBP: Parking Pack: Car-Net App: 90% Privacy Glass. Ordered 05-12-15. Delivered 03-03-16
DONATED TO SON:  GTD 5dr Manual White: Nav Pro: Dynaudio: Winter Pack: Sport & Sound Pack: Rear View Camera: Park Assist. Ordered 19-02-14. Delivered: 07-06-14

Offline ffrank

• Here all the time
« Reply #2313 on: 08 December 2014, 09:22 »

Hi Camy, I love my night blue (gtd). A few pics http://imgur.com/a/rpUT6. It looks like black in dark weather/evening, and has an awesome sparkle in the sun. Probably not the easiest to keep clean, but other than that I think it's a great choice due to the variety it gives you.

Offline gazmondo35

• Here all the time
« Reply #2314 on: 16 December 2014, 18:18 »
Sorry guys got a new phone,& struggling to work out how to get photos on here.
Mk7 golf R DBP
MK7 golf gti pp red (sold)

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #2315 on: 16 December 2014, 21:12 »
Almost there mate, copy the IMG link and paste it here.
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline gazmondo35

• Here all the time
« Reply #2316 on: 16 December 2014, 21:25 »
[/URL]

Thanks Jimble got it at last.
« Last Edit: 17 December 2014, 07:54 by Jimble »
Mk7 golf R DBP

Offline Camy

• Just got here
« Reply #2317 on: 16 December 2014, 22:20 »
Looks beautiful gazmondo. I was swithering about the tornado red and eventually turned my back on it because my brother had a red polo for 8 years (no-one wants to copy their brother). Just curious, did you pick this up recently, and if so, when did you order?

I'll make sure to post pictures of mine when it arrives and try to utilise the scenery up here for added effect  :smiley:
Current: Silver 1.2L '06 VW Polo

Waiting (inpatiently) for: Night Blue Mk 7 GTI, 5 Dr, Manual, standard 18" alloys

Offline gazmondo35

• Here all the time
« Reply #2318 on: 16 December 2014, 22:37 »
Looks beautiful gazmondo. I was swithering about the tornado red and eventually turned my back on it because my brother had a red polo for 8 years (no-one wants to copy their brother). Just curious, did you pick this up recently, and if so, when did you order?

I'll make sure to post pictures of mine when it arrives and try to utilise the scenery up here for added effect  :smiley:

I'm a big fan of red Gti,I've had 4 of them in a row now,this one is 8months old but have a golf r in black on order,but I'm seriously thinking of  charging it to red.
Mk7 golf R DBP

Offline p3asa

• Forum addict
« Reply #2319 on: 16 December 2014, 23:02 »
No bother.Some great pics of the car.
Was that you racing the Mk7 in the video?
HIS: R 5dr DSG Lapiz: Tech Pack: Keyless: 90% Tints: Pretorias: Rear View Camera
HERS:  GTI 5dr Manual DBP: Parking Pack: Car-Net App: 90% Privacy Glass. Ordered 05-12-15. Delivered 03-03-16
DONATED TO SON:  GTD 5dr Manual White: Nav Pro: Dynaudio: Winter Pack: Sport & Sound Pack: Rear View Camera: Park Assist. Ordered 19-02-14. Delivered: 07-06-14