Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1166277 times)

Offline Gorocco

• Not said much yet
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #2070 on: 08 March 2014, 13:45 »
How are you guys finding the MK7 GTI's?

I'm really, really thinking of ordering one to my spec, just concerned about waiting times!
Ideally I'd be looking DSG, ACC in carbon grey.

I've had mine a couple of days and am mightily impressed. Worth the wait. The steering is excellent and was one of the pointers for me buying the car. The reviews were spot on. I was impressed with the chassis control on the Scirocco and it's just as good on the GTI BUT I don't think I'll use economy mode unless I'm in traffic ! The lighting inside the car at night looks great - small touch but it's good. The colour works well, had a few compliments. Looking forward to giving her a good run after a couple hundred miles. You won't regret ordering.
PP, tints, Chassis Control.

Offline JamesH36

• Just got here
« Reply #2071 on: 08 March 2014, 17:42 »
Well after waiting since 30/09/13, Lex have finally emailed me to say my GTD is ready - due to be delivered to my house on Monday 17/03/14.  The next week will probably crawl by!

Gone for:
5Dr
Manual
Tornado Red
Discover Navigation
Dynaudio
Rear Airbags
Winter Pack

Will be getting rubber mats and rubber boot liner to keep it nice.

I have had a Seat Leon FR diesel for the last 3 years - been a good car, just the local dealers are next to useless.

Bring it on!
« Last Edit: 08 March 2014, 18:47 by JamesH36 »

Offline Rossc0

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2072 on: 08 March 2014, 17:49 »
Rosco. My local dealers quoted 20 weeks as that's vw's std line. I ordered thru drive the deal and was prepared to wait that long but In fact it's going to be about 10 weeks. I ordered 7th Feb and car will be built w/c 17 march. It's a gti, dsg with acc. There were (& still are) a few discounted stock cars around but none quite what I was after. Go for it!

Cheers pal, was looking on drivethedeal and carwow, both seem to be really, really good offers.

carwow was offering over £3k off list price  :shocked:

Offline Woofwagon

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2073 on: 08 March 2014, 19:46 »
At last I picked my new toy up today, it has been worth the wait.   :grin:

Offline davyk31

• I live here
« Reply #2074 on: 08 March 2014, 20:00 »
Rosco. My local dealers quoted 20 weeks as that's vw's std line. I ordered thru drive the deal and was prepared to wait that long but In fact it's going to be about 10 weeks. I ordered 7th Feb and car will be built w/c 17 march. It's a gti, dsg with acc. There were (& still are) a few discounted stock cars around but none quite what I was after. Go for it!

Cheers pal, was looking on drivethedeal and carwow, both seem to be really, really good offers.

carwow was offering over £3k off list price  :shocked:

Rosco give Lee a shout about the car he has in stock. It's not that long since they sent a new GTD over to me in Northern Ireland. Service was great and I wouldn't have done the deal had it not been a great price too! I can also recommend an excellent transport company if you don't want to collect yourself.
Mk 7.5 GTi Indium Grey with 19" Brescias

Offline EzzG

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2075 on: 08 March 2014, 20:55 »
Woofwagon what dealer did you get your car from ?? I was in Euro Canterbury and there was a GTD ready to go home this afternoon !! Picking mine up from there sometime next week  :smiley:

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #2076 on: 08 March 2014, 22:29 »
Woofwagon what dealer did you get your car from ?? I was in Euro Canterbury and there was a GTD ready to go home this afternoon !! Picking mine up from there sometime next week  :smiley:

I was in EuroCanterbury yesterday getting oil for my mk6.  Didn't see any mk7s waiting to go home though. They are supposedly getting an R demo in about a month, may have to have a shufty when it's in.
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline AndyG

• Here all the time
« Reply #2077 on: 09 March 2014, 07:17 »
I popped into the local VW dealer in Bury a couple of days ago to book a service and had a look round their just delivered R lapiz blue.Very nice but the more I think about it the more I think a GTI Performance Pack is my next car.Not for another year anyway,just got another 12 months warranty for £326 with VW.
Ps Lapiz Blue in the flesh in my opinion,they should have stuck with Rising Blue much nicer.
Golf 7R,DSG,5 door White,leather,rear camera.

Offline p3asa

• Forum addict
« Reply #2078 on: 09 March 2014, 08:29 »
All these new arrivals and no pictures!!

What's going on?
HIS: R 5dr DSG Lapiz: Tech Pack: Keyless: 90% Tints: Pretorias: Rear View Camera
HERS:  GTI 5dr Manual DBP: Parking Pack: Car-Net App: 90% Privacy Glass. Ordered 05-12-15. Delivered 03-03-16
DONATED TO SON:  GTD 5dr Manual White: Nav Pro: Dynaudio: Winter Pack: Sport & Sound Pack: Rear View Camera: Park Assist. Ordered 19-02-14. Delivered: 07-06-14

Offline Woofwagon

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2079 on: 09 March 2014, 09:21 »
First photos of new toy, will try and get some better ones later.