Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1165783 times)

Offline matt2

• GTI forum regular
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #1960 on: 15 February 2014, 07:38 »
I asked if I could choose and the dealer was fine with that although the list of options was fairly slim.
Golf GTD Mk VII | DBP | DSG | Discover Nav

Offline Gnasher

• I live here
  • Formerly GnasherVXR
« Reply #1961 on: 15 February 2014, 09:57 »
Always insist on selecting your reg for a new car - its one of the perks of ordering new.

Don't think I'll get the option - however not that much of a problem as I'm exporting the car and by the time I come back to the UK with the car I'll have treated myself to a personalised number plate!
2014 Golf GTI (PP) in Pure White with
Vienna Leather, Keyless Entry, High Beam Assist, Park Assist, Rear View Camera. Milltek Exhaust, Eibach Sportlines, 19" BBS SR wheels - SOLD!!!!!

2018 Audi TTRS in Nardo Grey with
Black pack, 20" Alloys, Privacy glass and Sports Exhaust. No mods yet!

Offline Mark V GTD

• I live here
« Reply #1962 on: 15 February 2014, 18:47 »
I asked if I could choose and the dealer was fine with that although the list of options was fairly slim.
Yes - I should have said it will only be from a limited list the dealer has of pre-allocated registrations - but normally there is one with a number or series of letters that appeals more than the others...

Offline stiggy786

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #1963 on: 16 February 2014, 10:12 »
The list was shocking but managed to find one that featured some initials in a convoluted manner. Everyone likes choice even in slim pickings!
**Mk7 GTI**5 door**Manual**Performance Pack**Pure White**Discover Nav**Panoramic Roof**Keyless**AutoGlym**3yr Service Plan**Ordered Oct 2013**BW46**

Offline JBirchy

• Here all the time
« Reply #1964 on: 16 February 2014, 13:01 »
Dealer phoned me yesterday with the list too although the options were pretty pants! Anyway, I picked one and we're all set for 1st March collection now!
MK7 GTI 3-Door DSG, Tornado Red, Discover Nav, Winter Pack, ACC, Keyless Go, Reversing Camera, Service Pack... Ordered 28th Oct... Collected 1st March!

Offline JamesR27

• Here all the time
« Reply #1965 on: 16 February 2014, 15:10 »
I think I was very lucky with my reg. Dealer phoned me up and said I could have VW and a third letter.
MK 7.5 R Pure White, Pretoria Silver, DCC, Rear Camera.
Gone - MK 7 GTI Carbon Grey, Rear Camera, Service Pack.
Gone - MK 6 GTI  Reflex Silver, Monza Shadows, RCD 510, Rear Camera, Bluetooth, Tyre Pressure Sensor, Xenons Convenience pack, Service Pack :)
Gone - MK 5 GTI Reflex Silver, Monza II 18's, Luxury Pack, Mulitchanger

Offline jmc

• Not said much yet
« Reply #1966 on: 16 February 2014, 18:50 »
Seeing that there is a lack of Night Blue metallic here is mine....

VW Golf VII, GTD, manual, Night Blue, Rear view camera.

Offline Mark V GTD

• I live here
« Reply #1967 on: 17 February 2014, 14:33 »
Gorgeous!  Suits the GTD in that colour as I think the red accents on the GTI are a bit of a clash with the blue (I do realise not everyone shares that view)!

Offline JamesR27

• Here all the time
« Reply #1968 on: 17 February 2014, 17:59 »
Looks stunning, I think if I had got a GTD I would have got that colour. As said before it really goes with the silver trim.
MK 7.5 R Pure White, Pretoria Silver, DCC, Rear Camera.
Gone - MK 7 GTI Carbon Grey, Rear Camera, Service Pack.
Gone - MK 6 GTI  Reflex Silver, Monza Shadows, RCD 510, Rear Camera, Bluetooth, Tyre Pressure Sensor, Xenons Convenience pack, Service Pack :)
Gone - MK 5 GTI Reflex Silver, Monza II 18's, Luxury Pack, Mulitchanger

Offline Ap69

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #1969 on: 18 February 2014, 23:46 »
Nice one jmc she looks superb, thanks for keeping the night blue end up there's 2 of us now! There is a topic called night blue, think its 'night blue gti spotted' lots of mine in there, nearly 3 weeks on loving it, getting lots of admiring glances and as someone else said some detailing contrasting well.

Enjoy
Golf Gti 3dr Night Blue Manual