Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1165784 times)

Offline sleg

• Not said much yet
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #1720 on: 06 December 2013, 19:59 »
Yes mine has the performance pack

Offline rupture

• Not said much yet
« Reply #1721 on: 06 December 2013, 20:17 »
I was reading about it in the dealership today and wondered how much sharper it was? Did you test the 220 model as well and if so what was your opinion??

Offline sleg

• Not said much yet
« Reply #1722 on: 06 December 2013, 20:26 »
The demo car was a standard 220 car, which was plenty fast enough but I wanted the performance pack for the limited slip diff and the bigger brakes. I will eventually take the car on track so these will make it far more enjoyable. But its a personal thing really I just felt thats where I wanted to spend my money.

There are some video reviews comparing the two in the reviews and links section.

I hope this helps.

Offline KyleB

• I live here
« Reply #1723 on: 06 December 2013, 21:24 »
CSG looks awesome, white GTi with 19s looks stunning too.

Offline hastd2

• Here all the time
  • Gti the Ultimate Hot Hatch...
« Reply #1724 on: 06 December 2013, 23:36 »
hastd2, don't worry - pure white is beautiful :)
(GTD 5D example :) -
w0000p! :)

Yep am pleased with my choice of colour, am looking forward to the drive home and the looks it will get when it arrives in my town!!!...it will be the only one in my town so far, so fingers crossed another one dont turn up before hand!!!
Build Week 11.04.16 - 2016 Mk7 Golf R, Lapiz Blue 5 door manual, 12 months R/Tax, 2 yrs free service, full tank of fuel, sure guard, and private plate transfer

2015 Mk7 Gti 5 DR, Carbon Steel Grey, Performance Pack, Keyless Entry, Vienna Leather, and Sat Nav.

2013 Mk7 Gti 5 DR, Pure White, Performance Pack, Keyless Entry, Vienna Leather, and Sat Nav.

Offline Simon C

• Not said much yet
« Reply #1725 on: 11 December 2013, 23:07 »
Hi Guys

I have been watching in envy as people have been receiving their new GTIs and GTDs....been great seeing the photos.

I was away in Manchester yesterday with a mate having some mid-afternoon beers before the football when I received a call off an unknown number. It was Benfield acting on behalf of the vehicle leasing firm my employer uses.....apparently my car is now in stock and they are looking to drop it off on the 23rd December  :grin: Perfect Christmas present or what!? Especially given that it was due at the end of February and then the end of January 2013.

So there will be a new GTI on the roads of the north-east very soon. I will make sure I stick some photos up once it has arrived. The GF already has a route planned for the evening of the 23rd lol. Looks like ill be missing 5-a-side that night, I cannot wait having ordered the car 18 weeks ago.

Best wishes

Si
Letting my heart rule and not my head - GTI Mark 7 arrived: 3dr, 19" Santiago, sat nav, pure white.

Offline monsta

• I live here
« Reply #1726 on: 12 December 2013, 09:49 »
Hi Guys

I have been watching in envy as people have been receiving their new GTIs and GTDs....been great seeing the photos.

I was away in Manchester yesterday with a mate having some mid-afternoon beers before the football when I received a call off an unknown number. It was Benfield acting on behalf of the vehicle leasing firm my employer uses.....apparently my car is now in stock and they are looking to drop it off on the 23rd December  :grin: Perfect Christmas present or what!? Especially given that it was due at the end of February and then the end of January 2013.

So there will be a new GTI on the roads of the north-east very soon. I will make sure I stick some photos up once it has arrived. The GF already has a route planned for the evening of the 23rd lol. Looks like ill be missing 5-a-side that night, I cannot wait having ordered the car 18 weeks ago.

Best wishes

Si

Fantastic news, I bet there'll be a lot of jealous people on here hoping for Xmas deliveries when they read this!  Enjoy, and well done on finding a girlfriend to share you passion, not many of them will plan the route for you!  :laugh:

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #1727 on: 12 December 2013, 11:12 »
Hi Guys

Best wishes

Si

Fantastic news, I bet there'll be a lot of jealous people on here hoping for Xmas deliveries when they read this!  Enjoy, and well done on finding a girlfriend to share you passion, not many of them will plan the route for you!  :laugh:

We need pics!  And of the car as well  :lipsrsealed: :laugh:
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline corgi

• I live here
« Reply #1728 on: 12 December 2013, 15:01 »
Arrived today...

Look at the size of it compared to my 996 911 C4S Cab in the background!

Carbon Grey Metallic, GTD 3 Door Manual, Dynaudio and Advanced Phone Prep
In the Garage: 2010 Jaguar XKR 5.0 Supercharged Convertible replaced 2004 911 (996) Carrera 4S Cabriolet (15/3/15)

Offline mihaelo1

• Not said much yet
« Reply #1729 on: 12 December 2013, 17:47 »
Hi corgi

First congratulations for your new car and many save kilometers with him i wish to you and drive carefully.

May i ask when did you ordered your GTD (date)?
« Last Edit: 12 December 2013, 17:49 by mihaelo1 »