Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1165457 times)

Offline Skinnee D

• GTI forum regular
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #1650 on: 16 November 2013, 15:51 »
Lovely car mate, I gusss paint choice is down to individual tastes otherwise we would all be boring.
I am very excited about my GTi being in transit.... I've gone for Pure White  :evil: cant wait.
Cheers.  Pure white was a close second - looked excellent on the demos.  Silver just edged it on the dirt-friendliness front :grin:
GTD + 3 pedals :-)

Offline Ginagee

• Here all the time
« Reply #1651 on: 16 November 2013, 16:17 »
Lovely car mate, I gusss paint choice is down to individual tastes otherwise we would all be boring.
I am very excited about my GTi being in transit.... I've gone for Pure White  :evil: cant wait.
Cheers.  Pure white was a close second - looked excellent on the demos.  Silver just edged it on the dirt-friendliness front :grin:

Skinnee D - Your GTD looks great in Silver, as does Moro's GTi 5 door. I'm going for Silver too, as washing the car happens about once a month (or probably less  :wink:) If colour choice on this forum is anything to go by, I reckon Silver MK7 GTD/GTi's are gonna be pretty rare.
2014 GTi Mk7 5dr Manual, Reflex Silver, PP, DNS, Dynaudio, Pano Roof.

Offline KyleB

• I live here
« Reply #1652 on: 16 November 2013, 16:55 »
Silver looks really good mate and I'm not normally a fan of silver cars.

Offline Skinnee D

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #1653 on: 16 November 2013, 17:01 »

Skinnee D - Your GTD looks great in Silver, as does Moro's GTi 5 door. I'm going for Silver too, as washing the car happens about once a month (or probably less  :wink:) If colour choice on this forum is anything to go by, I reckon Silver MK7 GTD/GTi's are gonna be pretty rare.
Indeed; I never found a single silver demo anywhere to look at (even GT ones were scarce).

Offline Skinnee D

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #1654 on: 16 November 2013, 17:09 »
Silver looks really good mate and I'm not normally a fan of silver cars.
Cheers Kyle.  There are colours that I personally like better but I'm such rubbish when it comes to car cleaning that I wouldn't want to live with them :grin:
« Last Edit: 16 November 2013, 17:10 by Skinnee D »

Offline Skinnee D

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #1655 on: 16 November 2013, 17:24 »

Just saw you have the sunroof listed. Got that too and very happy indeed with it (though wasn't overly happy having to order it blind - another rarity in the demo world).

Offline Ginagee

• Here all the time
« Reply #1656 on: 16 November 2013, 17:51 »
Yeah, demo I drove didn't have pano roof. Got a fixed glass roof in current car & really like it because 1. Makes the car feel more airy and 2. Gives the kids more to look at! Having a pano roof that opens is going to be a real bonus. Saw one on a YouTube video and had to stick it on the spec. So I'm really chuffed you are happy with it… but guess it's not gonna get much use till Spring/Summer now! Gonna get mighty cold next week I hear.
2014 GTi Mk7 5dr Manual, Reflex Silver, PP, DNS, Dynaudio, Pano Roof.

Offline Skinnee D

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #1657 on: 16 November 2013, 18:29 »
Yep - though it's still great for all the extra light, and on tilt for air for the dog when in the shops.  On tilt there's an extended overlap at the rear over the rain channels (compared your average sunroof).  Combined with the folding side screens I'm hoping it will work better than a standard sunroof in the rain (for the dog - otherwise would set up auto-close with the rain sensor).

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #1658 on: 16 November 2013, 20:08 »
That looks lovely in silver mate, it really highlights the lines of the car! :cool:
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline Skinnee D

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #1659 on: 17 November 2013, 10:36 »
Cheers Jimble.  Sorry to read about your problems - the last thing you want, particularly after the long wait for a VW factory order.  Hope you can get a quick resolution out of VW that satisfies you.