Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1165967 times)

Offline CraigW

• I live here
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #1600 on: 03 November 2013, 19:00 »
Today has been the first chance that I have had to give my new GTD a proper clean since it was delivered on Tuesday.
Didn't want to post any pics until it was looking something like!

Pretty much just as I'd finished the heavens opened  :cry: but I managed to get a few decent photo's before the rain set in.

I know it is another WHITE one, when there have already been a few posted, but at the end of the day its my 'WHITE' one  :laugh:

Hope you like the pics

If someone knows how to dump them on the page (rather than through photo bucket) then please go ahead

Thanks

Sorted. Good colour choice  :wink:

Offline mackandmark

• Not said much yet
« Reply #1601 on: 03 November 2013, 20:32 »
Thanks CraigW, much appreciated.  :smiley:

Offline LJS7

• Not said much yet
« Reply #1602 on: 03 November 2013, 21:45 »
Collected my GTi on Thursday and proceeded to take Friday off work to drive 250 miles to the lakes and back to get to know her. Transitioning from a 2nd hand, 11 year old 206 that I've had for 6 years has been a bit of a shock to say the least. Obviously I don't have much to compare it to therefore my brief experience with the car can be summarized in one word; tremendous.

A few pics below (please excuse the disgraceful parking, iPhone camera-work and dead flies):  :laugh:

MK7 GTI | 3dr | Pure White

Offline stiggy786

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #1603 on: 03 November 2013, 21:57 »
fantastic autumnal photos, getting rather excited. The pure white makes the creases running back on either side of the bonnet look more prominent due to reflection. I think this gives the car a mean face (in a good way.)
**Mk7 GTI**5 door**Manual**Performance Pack**Pure White**Discover Nav**Panoramic Roof**Keyless**AutoGlym**3yr Service Plan**Ordered Oct 2013**BW46**

Offline Ginagee

• Here all the time
« Reply #1604 on: 04 November 2013, 11:39 »
Super photos. It's a beautiful sunny day today… anybody out there who's been waiting for a break in the weather…. go get ya camera & get snapping your new baby! We neeeeeeed more pictures to make the waiting easier! :wink:
2014 GTi Mk7 5dr Manual, Reflex Silver, PP, DNS, Dynaudio, Pano Roof.

Offline 2014GTi

• I live here
  • Das Auto
« Reply #1605 on: 04 November 2013, 11:55 »
Super photos. It's a beautiful sunny day today… anybody out there who's been waiting for a break in the weather…. go get ya camera & get snapping your new baby! We neeeeeeed more pictures to make the waiting easier! :wink:
I have my Fuji X100 and Nikon D7000 at the ready.....  :evil: :laugh:
2014 Volkswagen Golf GTi
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32
2011 Volkswagen Polo Bluemotion
2001 SEAT Arosa TDi S
1999 John Cooper Mini Works S
2005 Vauxhall Astra SRI CDTi
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32
2002 Audi S3 quattro
1999 Peugeot 206 Grand Tourisme

Offline virginVWman

• Here all the time
« Reply #1606 on: 04 November 2013, 17:17 »
A hell of an upgrade! Never buy French in my opinion, build qualities sh!t in comparison
Mk VII 3dr GTD in DBP
Fitted DTUK Stage 2 (CRD-T)

Offline adey V

• Not said much yet
« Reply #1607 on: 04 November 2013, 22:52 »
Any of you lucky guys/gals with cars just delivered, if you ordered advance phone prep are they still delivering without the front MDI cable or have they started putting cables in as has been suggested?
GTi PP 3 door DSG, carbon grey, Pan sunroof, ACC, winter pack, keyless, Pro nav. climate windscreen, advance phone prep.

Offline peterdoherty

• Here all the time
« Reply #1608 on: 04 November 2013, 22:57 »
Any of you lucky guys/gals with cars just delivered, if you ordered advance phone prep are they still delivering without the front MDI cable or have they started putting cables in as has been suggested?
Collected last monday, no MDI

see here http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=261231.msg2400392#new
MKVII GTD DSG Carbon Grey 5DR, Dynaudio, Keyless Entry, Rear View Camera, Colour MFD, Park Assist, Winter Pack, Climate Screen, Advanced Phone Kit, High Beam Assist

Offline adey V

• Not said much yet
« Reply #1609 on: 04 November 2013, 23:12 »
Just read that so hope they get it sorted soon ,mine was built second week of Oct, still awaiting del. so not sure if its in, have you notified your dealer and does he know anything about it, mine seemed to be playing dumb !
GTi PP 3 door DSG, carbon grey, Pan sunroof, ACC, winter pack, keyless, Pro nav. climate windscreen, advance phone prep.