Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1165639 times)

Offline mike77t5

• Not said much yet
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #1530 on: 27 October 2013, 22:34 »
Its lovely mate. This mk7 GTI/GTD looks amazing, easily the best one yet. So glad I stuck with the standard alloys, I really do prefer them to the 19's, plus the ride quality will be better.
GTD

Offline Andyl

• Not said much yet
« Reply #1531 on: 28 October 2013, 09:15 »
Its lovely mate. This mk7 GTI/GTD looks amazing, easily the best one yet. So glad I stuck with the standard alloys, I really do prefer them to the 19's, plus the ride quality will be better.

The ride quality in mine with the ACC is excellent.

GTD, Oryx, Discover Pro, Dynaudio, DSG, Winter Pack, ACC, Air Bags, Park Assist, Keyless Entry

Offline sam67GTD

• Here all the time
« Reply #1532 on: 28 October 2013, 15:45 »
After almost 7 months of waiting, my GTD was delivered to the dealers last Friday  :cool: Went up today to see it and to finalise the paperwork for a Friday 1st November pickup. Can't wait (that's a 7 month can't wait!!).

The dealer was fantastic and really restored my faith in VW with good will gestures and a great discount and part exchange price for my car.  :cool: :cool:

VW Golf R 7.5 | 3 Door | DSG | Lapiz Blue | Black Pretorias | Dynaudio | DCC | Rear Reversing Camera | Black Mirror Caps

Offline MkVIIGTD

• Not said much yet
« Reply #1533 on: 28 October 2013, 15:59 »
Stunning Sam... cant wait to see it in the flesh  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Golf MkVII GTD Tornado Red, DSG, Leather, Rear Camera, Keyless

Offline Ginagee

• Here all the time
« Reply #1534 on: 28 October 2013, 16:04 »
 :laugh: Sam67GTD: Brill photos. Pano roof looks great.
2014 GTi Mk7 5dr Manual, Reflex Silver, PP, DNS, Dynaudio, Pano Roof.

Offline sam67GTD

• Here all the time
« Reply #1535 on: 28 October 2013, 16:45 »
Thanks Guys  :smiley:

Yeah Ginagee, the panoramic roof really suits the white car  :wink:
VW Golf R 7.5 | 3 Door | DSG | Lapiz Blue | Black Pretorias | Dynaudio | DCC | Rear Reversing Camera | Black Mirror Caps

Offline KyleB

• I live here
« Reply #1536 on: 28 October 2013, 17:11 »
Sam have you specced the voice pack? What happens if you press voice? Reason I ask is that I've got the voice button on my nav but it just mutes the music. I know voice control is an option but I assumed I'd get a mute button as others appear to have received.

Wondering if I do indeed have voice control but its been disabled by the dealer.

Offline Andyl

• Not said much yet
« Reply #1537 on: 28 October 2013, 17:37 »
Voice control, you can select radio stations , call people by number or name, plan routes on the sat nav, a few other things as well that i have not tested yet...

GTD, Oryx, Discover Pro, Dynaudio, DSG, Winter Pack, ACC, Air Bags, Park Assist, Keyless Entry

Offline mk7gti

• I live here
« Reply #1538 on: 28 October 2013, 17:42 »
I will have to keep an eye out for you on the roads Sam...

MK7 GTI - Deep Pearl Black - Standard Spec - Ordered 10/12/2015.

MK7 GTI - White - Standard Spec - Service Pack - Collected 11/09/2013.

Offline dippy_x

• I live here
« Reply #1539 on: 28 October 2013, 20:23 »
Looks awesome Sam.  Mines getting registered Fri as well but pickup won't be till next week.

Sam have you specced the voice pack? What happens if you press voice? Reason I ask is that I've got the voice button on my nav but it just mutes the music. I know voice control is an option but I assumed I'd get a mute button as others appear to have received.

Wondering if I do indeed have voice control but its been disabled by the dealer.

Looks like Sam has the Pro Nav.  The voice option is only for the standard media system or the standard nav.  Would be cool if it could just be activate by VCDS but I think there is extra hardware required...
On Order: 02/05/13
GTD: Carbon Grey, Winter Pack, Keyless, High Beam Assist, Park Assist, Rear View Camera, Furry Dice
Collected: 06/11/13