Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1165757 times)

Offline sam67GTD

• Here all the time
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #1330 on: 09 October 2013, 09:14 »
Valenni, white and pano #winningcombo. Looks quality congrats. Was it worth the wait?? :wink:

Well worth it mate. Coming from a 4X4 to this is a massive difference. I drive the wife's new beetle the odd time, so it's more like that but more responsive. (If that makes sense).

I think the Pano roof was £900 as I recall?

Wow Valenni! just come in to work this morning (opened up the forum as you do!) and seen your amazing GTD. Looks fantastic and the pano roof really suits the white car.  :cool: :cool:
VW Golf R 7.5 | 3 Door | DSG | Lapiz Blue | Black Pretorias | Dynaudio | DCC | Rear Reversing Camera | Black Mirror Caps

Offline MkVIIGTD

• Not said much yet
« Reply #1331 on: 09 October 2013, 09:54 »
Looks brilliant Valenni.... health to drive and enjoy  :smiley:

Golf MkVII GTD Tornado Red, DSG, Leather, Rear Camera, Keyless

Offline Valenni

• Here all the time
« Reply #1332 on: 09 October 2013, 09:57 »
Cheers lads. Dare I ask about your own Sam?
Proud owner of a Pure white Golf GTD  - Adaptive Chassis Control - Panoramic sunroof - Dynaudio sound pack.

Offline sam67GTD

• Here all the time
« Reply #1333 on: 09 October 2013, 10:21 »
Cheers lads. Dare I ask about your own Sam?

Well the latest is that it changed to 'In Transit' over night! I suppose that is good news as long as it doesn't sit 4 weeks on the docks before getting shipped. It took from the 11th September to build it, so only going by my experience of VW so far.

On the positive side, I have 2 executives from VW ringing me today!

So how are you enjoying the GTD??!! :)
VW Golf R 7.5 | 3 Door | DSG | Lapiz Blue | Black Pretorias | Dynaudio | DCC | Rear Reversing Camera | Black Mirror Caps

Offline Brenbo

• I live here
« Reply #1334 on: 09 October 2013, 12:45 »
Mine has just reached UK shores today but not booked in to the compound yet.  I guess Sam you have now got to look forward to the next long wait of when will it leave for the UK and how long will it sit at Emden waiting for a boat?  The 3 Weeks predicted by the Tracker should be taken with a pinch of salt from my personal experience.  Best of luck and hope you get yours soon.  It is getting agonising, waiting for our cars.

Offline sam67GTD

• Here all the time
« Reply #1335 on: 09 October 2013, 13:01 »
Mine has just reached UK shores today but not booked in to the compound yet.  I guess Sam you have now got to look forward to the next long wait of when will it leave for the UK and how long will it sit at Emden waiting for a boat?  The 3 Weeks predicted by the Tracker should be taken with a pinch of salt from my personal experience.  Best of luck and hope you get yours soon.  It is getting agonising, waiting for our cars.

Well that's great news Brenbo, at least your car is now in the UK, so just a short drive to your dealer   :wink: Well, I'm hoping these VW people that are due to ring today can get things speeded up for me. Would hate to think it would be sat on the docks for another few weeks waiting for a ship.

I'm sure you will enjoy your car when you get behind the wheel soon. Don't forget the pics :)

Offline scottyvw

• Just got here
« Reply #1336 on: 09 October 2013, 13:30 »
Hi all,

Just picked up my TR GTD this morning and I absolutely love it. I have waited since the 1st May (BW37) and although a frustrating wait, it's all worth it once you see it gleaming. Got a free Lifeshine, which I was worried the dealer might wreck the paint after reading some of the posts on here, but they have actually done a fantastic job in preparing the car. Thought the rear camera was missing at first, but it's definitely there!!!

Still haven't stopped smiling! Coming from a Ford Fiesta Zetec S TDCi, it's a million times better in all areas. I have been frustrated like most on here with the wait, it really is worth it.

Unfortunately now have to go to work and all I want to do is setup my Radio Logos!!!
On order: GTD, Tornado Red, Service Pack, Winter Pack, Rear View Camera

Offline Valenni

• Here all the time
« Reply #1337 on: 09 October 2013, 14:32 »
Nice one Scotty, great job isn't it? Sexy as fook.
Proud owner of a Pure white Golf GTD  - Adaptive Chassis Control - Panoramic sunroof - Dynaudio sound pack.

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #1338 on: 09 October 2013, 15:25 »
Good stuff!  Don't forget the pics!!
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline Hobojim

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #1339 on: 09 October 2013, 17:00 »
Yes pictures please guys. Keep me going. I'm off to the states for 5 weeks with work just as the dealer thinks my bw38 car might be ready. So I'll be collecting 25 weeks after I ordered.....