Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1165488 times)

Offline EliteBajan

• Not said much yet
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #1160 on: 22 September 2013, 11:07 »
A few more pics of the beast

GTI-Newbie Congratulations

I wanted to know how you find the colour? I have ordered solid Black so that I could afford the Dynaudio but never actually saw the colour in the flesh so to speak.

It does look excellent in the photos but how do think it compares to the Pearl Black?

Mines still not built yet (BW37) but still hoping I'll get it mid to late October.
Candy White Mk6 GTI 2012 - Bog standard! Weight saving you understand (stolen March 2013)

Solid Black Mk7 5dr, Leather, Performance Pack & Dynaudio.

Offline Gung-Ho

• Here all the time
« Reply #1161 on: 22 September 2013, 11:33 »
GTi-Newbie & KyleB... Great looking Motors & Pic's fellas!  :cool: Loving the Black look. Have fun....
Current Toys: Mk7 Golf R 5dr 'Manual', Lapiz Blue, 18" Cadiz Alloys... Caterham R300 Superlight... new Mazda MX5 2.0 SE-L (ND)

mjh_056

« Reply #1162 on: 22 September 2013, 12:57 »
GTi-Newbie & KyleB... Great looking Motors & Pic's fellas!  :cool: Loving the Black look. Have fun....

The Black GTI/GTD look very stealthy and Darth Vader like and the pure white, very Storm Trooper :)

Saw a very dirty white GTI in MK yesterday and spotted it instantly in the distance, really does stand out amongst the crowd.

Offline sam67GTD

• Here all the time
« Reply #1163 on: 22 September 2013, 13:05 »
picking my gtd up on Tuesday night.... hopefully  :grin:

How many doors are you going for mcmaddy? I'm sure you can't wait?
VW Golf R 7.5 | 3 Door | DSG | Lapiz Blue | Black Pretorias | Dynaudio | DCC | Rear Reversing Camera | Black Mirror Caps

Offline Misterp

• I live here
« Reply #1164 on: 22 September 2013, 13:26 »
Just emailed the dealer asking when I can collect impatient now knowing its in the UK but I'm still driving around in a powder blue beetle
Golf GTD mk7 DSG pearl black - collected 25 September 2013.

Offline GTI-Newbie

• Not said much yet
« Reply #1165 on: 22 September 2013, 15:12 »
A few more pics of the beast

GTI-Newbie Congratulations

I wanted to know how you find the colour? I have ordered solid Black so that I could afford the Dynaudio but never actually saw the colour in the flesh so to speak.

It does look excellent in the photos but how do think it compares to the Pearl Black?

Mines still not built yet (BW37) but still hoping I'll get it mid to late October.
Thanks.

Well my order was a solid black andi also never saw the colour then a stumbled across a dealership who had the spec I wanted in their showroom bt with the metallic version so I ended up cancelling and buying this one! Before then. Was trying o find out what I looked like nod there have been a few posts on here of solid black but it's very hard to tell the difference via pics so I suggest you gomit a dealership and I a sure they will have a car that is solid black. I am told you can only tell in the sunlight so get herself down to a VW dealership.

Re the colour I.e. I find it great lookin....a pain to keep clean buti don't mind a dirty looking car as it makes it looks ballzier...on the other hand when it's spotless it looks the dogs!!
Current: Deep Black Mk7 GTI with Sat Nav and winter pack

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
« Reply #1166 on: 22 September 2013, 16:53 »
They do look good in black  :cool:
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 
34 years of GTI ownership.

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #1167 on: 22 September 2013, 17:25 »

To be fair most cars look good in black, they are just a bugger to keep clean and it's almost impossible to hide/avoid the deaded swirls

Offline Valenni

• Here all the time
« Reply #1168 on: 22 September 2013, 17:46 »
picking my gtd up on Tuesday night.... hopefully  :grin:

How many doors are you going for mcmaddy? I'm sure you can't wait?

Sam, has your tracker changed from 3 weeks yet?
Proud owner of a Pure white Golf GTD  - Adaptive Chassis Control - Panoramic sunroof - Dynaudio sound pack.

mjh_056

« Reply #1169 on: 22 September 2013, 18:02 »

To be fair most cars look good in black, they are just a bugger to keep clean and it's almost impossible to hide/avoid the deaded swirls

That is spot on - had the metallic phantom which looked amazing when clean but very dusty and flat when not and next car was Brilliant Black which again looks amazing when clean but does suffer from those swirls and goes quite flat again when dirty and also any bird mess instantly stands out.

Really like Black cars hence 2 back to back, but anyone choosing them if want full effect you will need a regular cleaning regime.

Gone for Pure White this time and this will obviously get dirty too but hopefully in a different way where overall effect of car is not so compromised.

Will be doing the GTechniq P1 - C2V3 - Smart Fabric initiation and hoping that keeps it going through winter months as doubt I will wash car more than once every 6 weeks.