Author Topic: admiral dont half make things hard.  (Read 6293 times)

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
Re: admiral dont half make things hard.
« Reply #10 on: 19 December 2010, 22:33 »
Use a fax mjavascript:void(0);achine. :smiley:

I either fax things or post them via recorded delivery so they have to sign for them when received. That way if they say that they haven't got them I can go online and track the documents and tell them when they were signed for and who by  :wink:

Offline mcgee9t2

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 19 December 2010, 23:33 »
Use a fax mjavascript:void(0);achine. :smiley:

I either fax things or post them via recorded delivery so they have to sign for them when received. That way if they say that they haven't got them I can go online and track the documents and tell them when they were signed for and who by  :wink:

fax machine- havent got one at home, have one at work though its currently knakerd and im not in work untill tuesday now cause ive got days off for holiday, so that was out of the question.

and they gave me a free post adress and TBH i didnt think it would have been this much of a faf on.

Offline mcgee9t2

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 30 December 2010, 14:00 »
just got in from doing weekly big shop to be confronted with a letter

"you have £240 unpaid balance, you have 7 days to pay or your policy will be canceld"

brillian.

rang them up and told them ive sent 4 emails and a letter and im doing nothing else because its there job not mine and the lad said ok ill take the mods off but if you have a modified car and crash then you arent coverd.

eventually after about a month and a half its sorted

Offline thatwillis

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 03 January 2011, 01:31 »
I think there email system is a joke! I had the same issue with proving i didn't have any points. (I put it though on confused to see what it would cost me  :rolleyes:)

I ended up having to have a conference call with a guy from the dvla so i could say over the phone that it was ok for them to give out my details.... ha such a joke but nice to know they can't get my info with out the dvla checking with me first :tongue:

Offline Mikester

• Forum addict
  • Civic Type R
« Reply #14 on: 06 January 2011, 17:11 »
I have never had a problem and just renewed with them. Occupation box helps.

Offline Mikester

• Forum addict
  • Civic Type R
« Reply #15 on: 06 January 2011, 17:13 »
Plus i ALWAYS send documents in relation to insurance/bank/finance/loans special delivery royal mail. Costs about £5 but you cant go wrong then. Piece of mind!