Author Topic: Urgent advise needed  (Read 4413 times)

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
Re: Urgent advise needed
« Reply #20 on: 04 January 2011, 19:11 »
There were two cars ahead of me, the first one suddenly braked for no reason and turned into side road.

I'm sorry but this made me lol, most people tend to brake when they intend to turn into a side road  :lipsrsealed:

you can lol as much you like mate, but on dual carriage way, driving in right lane and turning into left side road all of sudden is stupidity which caused the accident

Well you didn't say that before did you  :rolleyes:

Offline Devilz

• I live here
  • Cruisin is not a crime
« Reply #21 on: 04 January 2011, 19:12 »
There were two cars ahead of me, the first one suddenly braked for no reason and turned into side road.

I'm sorry but this made me lol, most people tend to brake when they intend to turn into a side road  :lipsrsealed:

you can lol as much you like mate, but on dual carriage way, driving in right lane and turning into left side road all of sudden is stupidity which caused the accident

Well you didn't say that before did you  :rolleyes:

agree

Offline Agreeable Slick

• Global Moderator
  • Serious forum addict
  • Unit
« Reply #22 on: 04 January 2011, 19:58 »
Since when do you do 30mph in the second lane of a dual carriage way?

Was it covered in snow/ice? less than 5m visibility? Traffic jam? Previous crash ahead? Or were you not really doing 30?

Offline Devilz

• I live here
  • Cruisin is not a crime
« Reply #23 on: 06 January 2011, 00:38 »
Since when do you do 30mph in the second lane of a dual carriage way?

Was it covered in snow/ice? less than 5m visibility? Traffic jam? Previous crash ahead? Or were you not really doing 30?

just turned into dual carriageway from roundabout thats why i was on 30  :lipsrsealed: