Author Topic: MK7 and VCDS (VAG-COM) thread  (Read 789143 times)

Offline 007

• Just got here
  • GOLF MK7 GT
Re: MK7 and VCDS (VAG-COM) thread
« Reply #380 on: 26 January 2014, 09:55 »
Yep mine to. Think the CH is coded to only work with the outer light clusters. It's probably another one of the hundred or so light settings in the Central electronics module adaptation channels.

I'll let you find that one  :grin:

Well, after Michael identified which light number was the inside LEDs at the back, I had a quick look in my master spreadsheet of the entire central electrics channel list and found what I thought to be the answer, coding balls up on VWs side? Who knows. Either way, got home around 10 minutes ago, tried my theory out, and works a treat  :grin:

Only one little change required to stop the middle LEDs going out when you lock the car in CH mode:

Usual central electrics access stuff, then change adaptation channel:

Leuchte27NSL RC6-Lichtfunktion B 27 from not active to Parklicht rechts

:nerd:
Is this code just for the right led or both?

Offline mihaelo1

• Not said much yet
« Reply #381 on: 26 January 2014, 11:06 »
Yep mine to. Think the CH is coded to only work with the outer light clusters. It's probably another one of the hundred or so light settings in the Central electronics module adaptation channels.

Well, after Michael identified which light number was the inside LEDs at the back, I had a quick look in my master spreadsheet of the entire central electrics channel list and found what I thought to be the answer, coding balls up on VWs side? Who knows. Either way, got home around 10 minutes ago, tried my theory out, and works a treat  :grin:

Only one little change required to stop the middle LEDs going out when you lock the car in CH mode:

That is the code and yes it must be for both lights:

STG09 (Central Electronics)> Access Authorisation: 31347 > Adaptation Channels> Channel (8 )-Leuchte27 NSL RC6-Lichtfunktion C27" > "Brake light on" set (default: nicht aktiv)

STG09 (Central Electronics)> Access Authorisation: 31347 > Adaptation Channels > Channel (10)-Leuchte27 NSL RC6-Dimming CD27" > on 100 Set(default: 0)

Offline jivemonkey

• Here all the time
« Reply #382 on: 26 January 2014, 11:08 »

It's for both. VW have only assigned one output group of lighting to the rear inner clusters :smiley:
Golf VII GTD | 5dr DSG | Deep Pearl Black | Dynaudio | Winter Pack | High Beam Assist | "Advanced" Phone Prep

Offline 007

• Just got here
  • GOLF MK7 GT
« Reply #383 on: 26 January 2014, 11:55 »

That is the code and yes it must be for both lights:

STG09 (Central Electronics)> Access Authorisation: 31347 > Adaptation Channels> Channel (8 )-Leuchte27 NSL RC6-Lichtfunktion C27" > "Brake light on" set (default: nicht aktiv)

STG09 (Central Electronics)> Access Authorisation: 31347 > Adaptation Channels > Channel (10)-Leuchte27 NSL RC6-Dimming CD27" > on 100 Set(default: 0)
Thank you mate:)

Offline mihaelo1

• Not said much yet
« Reply #384 on: 26 January 2014, 12:26 »
Post some pictures or short video after recoding please. :cool:

Offline sachen

• Just got here
« Reply #385 on: 26 January 2014, 12:54 »
Hi Guys.

Does anyone know where the settings for Keyless Entry are within VCDS?

I have keyless in my Golf 7. The car unlocks fine, but doesnt lock unless i use the key. wanted to have a quick look in VCDS before i take it back to the dealers!

Thanks for your help!

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #386 on: 26 January 2014, 14:01 »
Hi Guys.

I have keyless in my Golf 7. The car unlocks fine, but doesnt lock unless i use the key. wanted to have a quick look in VCDS before i take it back to the dealers!

Thanks for your help!

Just to confirm, you are only touching the dimple on the outside of the handle? Not putting your fingers inside the grip? If not i doubt you'll be able to do anything with VCDS and you probably have a fault.
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline sachen

• Just got here
« Reply #387 on: 26 January 2014, 18:34 »
Hi Guys.

Thanks for your help!

Just to confirm, you are only touching the dimple on the outside of the handle? Not putting your fingers inside the grip? If not i doubt you'll be able to do anything with VCDS and you probably have a fault.

Yep, thats what im doing... tried everything to be honest!

I just assumed the unlock feature was enabled but possibly the lock feature was disabled?

Offline cebbes30

• Not said much yet
« Reply #388 on: 27 January 2014, 09:37 »
Today 27-01-2014 again the problem return.

i have unable the option door entry lights inactive while mirrors folded, but the light wont go off today again.

unlock en lock again lights go off, Is there anyway to check what be the isseu

Hello

i have a guestion about the folding of the mirror.

there are a option to able door entry lights inactive while mirrors folded.

when i able this some times the lights wont go off.

after unlock and again its go off.

can i check somthing to work wel.

Offline cebbes30

• Not said much yet
« Reply #389 on: 27 January 2014, 09:47 »
Can anyone post screen shots of 42 and 52 door 5Q0 959 593 A and 5Q0 959 592 A.

because the 12.12 englisch version of my kabel give no text of the byte and bit.

maybe i can check here to change somthing