Author Topic: 16" alloys on a MK1 - reccomended or not???  (Read 2338 times)

Offline stu

• Not said much yet
Re: 16" alloys on a MK1 - reccomended or not???
« Reply #10 on: 29 December 2005, 15:02 »
I got 15's on mine and lowered 30mm,4 people in and two suitcases and it still drove perfect.does depend on how you use the car,dinx's does look good on 17's though  :laugh:

Dinky

« Reply #11 on: 31 December 2005, 14:39 »
arh thanx hunny :smiley: not even the dog gets in my back seat.. :laugh:

Dinx :kiss:

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
  • Housemusic aint for everybody,only the sexy people
« Reply #12 on: 09 January 2006, 19:39 »
i think wheel choice is a very personal thing, there is one thing i dont like about the v dub scene (please dont all lay in to me!  :rolleyes:) its the fact that if you dont have bbs, ronal, ats, borbet etc! then your car can not be cool! rubbish, and its the same in all the vw mags! now dont get me wrong i love bbs and all the other wheels that most vw's have but as long as the rim suits the car then there cool anyway! and why not be different?  so if you want 16's go for it, i have seen some nice one's on that size rim, just speak to a wheel and tyre place and see what they say, if you get 195/45/16 they should be ok! sorry for the rant! lol  :grin:

oh i have been thinking of changing mine to ats cups! lol  :rolleyes:  :laugh:
BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints

Dinky

« Reply #13 on: 10 January 2006, 20:45 »
^funky..i fcukin love u! :laugh: totally agree mate..including the changin o mine.. :shocked: :laugh:

Dinx :kiss:

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
  • Housemusic aint for everybody,only the sexy people
« Reply #14 on: 18 January 2006, 13:05 »
Cheers chick! lol  :grin:
BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints