Author Topic: Up grades and new goodies where do you guys go?  (Read 4641 times)

Offline Chillly

• Not said much yet
Up grades and new goodies where do you guys go?
« on: 20 October 2011, 20:22 »
So where do you guys go for the likes of gear knobs,spoilers,wheels,seats,pedals etc etc etc.

P.s im new and hello to all you nice folk  :smiley:

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • E63s Estate - Vito Sport
Re: Up grades and new goodies where do you guys go?
« Reply #1 on: 21 October 2011, 08:07 »
VW or OEM only for me.

Offline Chillly

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 21 October 2011, 17:12 »
VW or OEM only for me.

Yea me to Doc. Does this forum have links to such. I mean like TPS does all Vag stuff to the trade and sometimes jo public?

Offline Keithuk

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 21 October 2011, 17:16 »
There is nothing wrong with the standard OEM kit.
2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • E63s Estate - Vito Sport
« Reply #4 on: 21 October 2011, 17:43 »
VW or OEM only for me.

Yea me to Doc. Does this forum have links to such. I mean like TPS does all Vag stuff to the trade and sometimes jo public?

What are you after mate?

Offline Chillly

• Not said much yet
« Reply #5 on: 21 October 2011, 17:49 »
VW or OEM only for me.

What are you after mate?

You know what its like Doc see something new and we want it. Just in general mate Rns 510 rcd 510 Gear knobs pedals mats etc etc etc

Offline dieseldunc

• Not said much yet
« Reply #6 on: 25 October 2011, 07:24 »

You know what its like Doc see something new and we want it. Just in general mate Rns 510 rcd 510 Gear knobs pedals mats etc etc etc
[/quote]

Hi Chilly; sounds like you're motor will end up same as mine  :smiley:

I found the GTD pedals new (in RHD form) from a Checoslowvacuumer ebay seller (great service and less that £70 notes). Gear knobs are plentiful on the bay but tend to be pricey (£110 ish) unless you find a car being broken. I'd like another one (GTD) as I've gone and scratched it but can't find one at reasonable price. Mats are everywhere.

sssh; it's 'only a diesel'; but i love it!

MK6 GT140 TDi; DBP; Vancouvers; RNS510-D; Convenience pack; Storage pack; Philips Extreme Vision dipped bulbs; blue vision sidelights; red footwell lights; Yeti tips; GTD pedals; GTD gear lever; 'R' mats; RVC; Premium Bluetooth and some TLC.

Offline Chillly

• Not said much yet
« Reply #7 on: 27 October 2011, 18:08 »

Hi Chilly; sounds like you're motor will end up same as mine  :smiley:

I found the GTD pedals new (in RHD form) from a Checoslowvacuumer ebay seller (great service and less that £70 notes). Gear knobs are plentiful on the bay but tend to be pricey (£110 ish) unless you find a car being broken. I'd like another one (GTD) as I've gone and scratched it but can't find one at reasonable price. Mats are everywhere.

[/quote]

Very helpful member Duncan Thankk you  :cool: