Author Topic: heko wind deflectors  (Read 5339 times)

Offline ciderman

• Just got here
heko wind deflectors
« on: 25 January 2021, 18:46 »
Hi everyone
This is my first post. i have recently bought a 2017 GTD facelift and was wondering if anyone has fitted a set of heko wind deflectors. If so have you had any issues with the folding mirrors touching them.
Thanks in advance.

Offline asif

• I live here
Re: heko wind deflectors
« Reply #1 on: 12 January 2022, 14:46 »
Hi everyone
This is my first post. i have recently bought a 2017 GTD facelift and was wondering if anyone has fitted a set of heko wind deflectors. If so have you had any issues with the folding mirrors touching them.
Thanks in advance.
Hi Mate, I have them on my Golf and they do touch but only slightly, have had them on for almost a year now with no issues at all.
MK7 GT Bluemotion Tech TDi

Offline Markee

• Not said much yet
Re: heko wind deflectors
« Reply #2 on: 06 April 2022, 23:09 »
Hi Mate, I have them on my Golf and they do touch but only slightly, have had them on for almost a year now with no issues at all.

Glad to hear this as i've just ordered a set. I drive everywhere with my window open (how wide depends on the weather) so i get dripped on unless the window is only cracked open a tiny bit. I had a set on my old Tiguan and the drivers side rubbed quite a bit so fingers crossed it's not the case with these.
A chequered previous car history (mainly blue oval, sorry) prior to owning Golf's.
2001 mk4 TDI - died at some traffic lights due to someone not stopping!
2000 mk4 GTD - a dog of a car, sold to WBAC in limp mode!
2000 mk4 1.8T - most fun i've had in a Golf (until now) but nearly cost me my licence!
2020 mk7.5 Tornado Red TCR - current ride.