Author Topic: fcuking w@@k@@S. plz read  (Read 3766 times)

Offline dubslug

• I live here
fcuking w@@k@@S. plz read
« on: 26 November 2003, 16:20 »
guys and gals i no its been said a million times but dont leave nothing on show in ur car and park it in plenty of light, i did both and still some thieving sh@thead broke into my car last night, stealing all my stereo stuff i.e sub amps speakers head unit cds etc etc. as u can tell i aint happy, dont let this happen to u!!! according to police there is a gang going abt the hampshire berkshire area at the moment, six cars in total were done on my estate last night all of them golfs.
they tried the lock but the door guards did there job, one fcuked lock though, in the end they went through the driver side rear window, same happened in all the cars according to the polic. just thought id warn u guys n gals be careful i wish this upon no one

1992 pearl grey 8v

Offline Overseer

• I live here
Re:fcuking w@@k@@S. plz read
« Reply #1 on: 26 November 2003, 16:21 »
whoa that description is just like one posted a few days back.

gutted mate :(
Used to have a '97 MK3 16v GTI 3dr in 'Black Magic'... now have a '55 Civic Type-S...

Offline Golfgal

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 26 November 2003, 16:24 »
awww thats horrible makes me mad!!!
V5 Beetle owner. I'm just here for the misfire threads....

Offline dubslug

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 26 November 2003, 16:24 »
i dont think gutted covers how im feeling at the moment

1992 pearl grey 8v

Offline lewis

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #4 on: 26 November 2003, 16:27 »
Very unlucky m8. Seems like a lot of people are having there stereo's nicked lately. The way I?ve got round it is not to have a stereo at all. Tend to start talking to your self though and singing the last song you heard before you get into your car. Dam cheeky girls.

Offline dubslug

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 26 November 2003, 16:32 »
cheers lewis made me laugh, i think its because xmas is coming, same kinda thing happened last year to my mates and there fords(can i say that name on here lol)

1992 pearl grey 8v

Blue MK2

« Reply #6 on: 26 November 2003, 16:32 »
Thas bad. makes you more wary that it only happend to golfs. The next one could be yours forum peeps! :o

Like I said, winter is the time for xmas thiefs jakkin cars/ systems as it gets dark quick.

Offline Slim Shady

• Here all the time
  • Thrash her like a ginger step child
« Reply #7 on: 26 November 2003, 16:34 »
makes me mad that I can't have a nice stereo in my car without some estate pikey scamming it.

Leave a rottweiler in yer motor

Blue MK2

« Reply #8 on: 26 November 2003, 16:38 »
The thing that most people dont see is that they BLAST music from their wiked sterio systems when they park the car up.

Turn it down when you park the car up. This is where some owners make the mistakes :-\

Offline dubslug

• I live here
« Reply #9 on: 26 November 2003, 16:41 »
i always turn mine off three roads before i get to mine i learnt that lesson once before

1992 pearl grey 8v