Author Topic: Wayne's latest car  (Read 45560 times)

Offline Bellend

• I live here
Re: Wayne's latest car
« Reply #50 on: 06 July 2014, 12:33 »
Later on:

Where all my moneys went.

Golf MK3 1.6. Golf MK3 8v GTI.

Offline Len

• 10k hero
  • Guardian of the Seas, Protector of Waves
« Reply #51 on: 06 July 2014, 15:24 »
Wayne has great taste in cars! He has had a citroen picasso!  :whistle:
Mystic Blue Mk3 16v + Black Mk5 Gti 05 plate + Peugeot 405 Mi16

www.sas.org.uk
www.the-ace.org.uk

VW BUSH

« Reply #52 on: 06 July 2014, 16:10 »
Looks wise it might not be to everyone's taste but as a car they aint bad.
We smashed one across the black forest the other week and it did not die :grin:

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
« Reply #53 on: 06 July 2014, 19:58 »
trip to speck-savers might be due wayne  :whistle:

Went a few weeks ago and had to have new glasses :grin:

I wanted a newish car that would give me the chance to forgot about needing to change again for 2 or 3 years, this is not everyone's choice but I am happy with it and that is what matters.

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
« Reply #54 on: 07 July 2014, 15:29 »
hahaha 2-3 years, yeah right…. :lipsrsealed: :laugh: :rolleyes:
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #55 on: 07 July 2014, 18:23 »
trip to speck-savers might be due wayne  :whistle:

Went a few weeks ago and had to have new glasses :grin:

I wanted a newish car that would give me the chance to forgot about needing to change again for 2 or 3 years, this is not everyone's choice but I am happy with it and that is what matters.
they must have done them wrong picking a car in the shade  :grin: :grin:

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
« Reply #56 on: 07 July 2014, 20:53 »

I think this is the best colour :smiley:, in the sun it really changes shade, the bigger problem is that in real terms is you can have white, red, silver, blue, black or this which is called burnished glow.

They are so in demand that if I ordered a new one they were saying around 4 months delivery with the spec and colour of my choice.

They did have a silver one available but it was slightly less spec, double the mileage and was only the 100bhp plus I have had enough of silver cars.

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #57 on: 07 July 2014, 22:27 »

I think this is the best colour :smiley:, in the sun it really changes shade, the bigger problem is that in real terms is you can have white, red, silver, blue, black or this which is called burnished glow.

They are so in demand that if I ordered a new one they were saying around 4 months delivery with the spec and colour of my choice.

They did have a silver one available but it was slightly less spec, double the mileage and was only the 100bhp plus I have had enough of silver cars.
think the 4 month waiting list is salesman talk  :laugh: can be had in 6 weeks new prob less buying secondhand

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
« Reply #58 on: 07 July 2014, 22:32 »
think the 4 month waiting list is salesman talk  :laugh: can be had in 6 weeks new prob less buying secondhand

Nope that was 3 different dealers, you can get within 8 weeks with a basic spec Zetec in white or blue but to get options or a Titanium it is months away.

The Zetec is really basic even the usb slot is an option, secondhand wise the 120bhp is very hard to find even more so with nearly all the options or diesels are available but I am not a fan of diesels.

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #59 on: 07 July 2014, 22:41 »

Nope that was 3 different dealers, you can get within 8 weeks with a basic spec Zetec in white or blue but to get options or a Titanium it is months away.

The Zetec is really basic even the usb slot is an option, secondhand wise the 120bhp is very hard to find even more so with nearly all the options or diesels are available but I am not a fan of diesels.
plenty of 120s on ebay with all the toys  :whistle: