Author Topic: Jap crap Scoob lol  (Read 5874 times)

Offline rich1977

• Here all the time
Jap crap Scoob lol
« on: 13 October 2013, 22:26 »
Well after swapping the anni for the passat and the passat being sold as I was looking for another mk3 I stupidly stumbled on a subaru driving experience on group on. Any I then loved the car so much I went out and bloody bought one lol.

Anyway had her around 6 months now never missed a beat and I'm keeping my local shell garage in business in the amount of v power she consumes.

Spec.

Uk turbo
3" straight through s/s system with 3" down pipe and 2 1/2 inch up pipe
Td05 turbo
Sti top mount
Dump valve (I know)
K&n pannel filter in standard air box
Lowered 30mm on sti shocks and eibach springs
Front upper strut brace
Rear upper strut brace
Pro drive seats
Sti 17" rims
Facelift alloy bonnet
Facelift lights
Bonnet carbon wrapped
Boot carbon wrapped

Quick pic of her little outdated as the spoiler has now gone for a more euro spoiler less look, will be getting rid of her soon in favour of a mk2 golf or a mk3 16v.

Www.Internet-ink.co.uk voucher code RL15 for 15% off all pens,toners and ink cartridges including cannon Epsom dell and hp.

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
Re: Jap crap Scoob lol
« Reply #1 on: 13 October 2013, 22:34 »
the noise off these is addictive  :laugh:

Offline rich1977

• Here all the time
« Reply #2 on: 13 October 2013, 22:52 »
It is bloody also quite annoying at times, you just can't sneak around anywhere.

I can't nip out from work early ect as everyone knows its me lol
Www.Internet-ink.co.uk voucher code RL15 for 15% off all pens,toners and ink cartridges including cannon Epsom dell and hp.

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #3 on: 13 October 2013, 23:16 »
It is bloody also quite annoying at times, you just can't sneak around anywhere.

I can't nip out from work early ect as everyone knows its me lol
her indoors always moaned about that with my scoobs even the dog did not travel in them  :laugh:

Offline rich1977

• Here all the time
« Reply #4 on: 13 October 2013, 23:42 »
I do love the sound on start though never fails to put a smile on my face. Unfortunatly the jap scene isn't as friendly as the dub lot. If it isn't standard or stupidly powerfull then you get flamed the sh!t I got for wanting to drop mine and get rid of the bonnet for a non scooped version and euro style it was unreal. Even the carbon wrapping caused some major mardys

Offline luke

• I live here
  • When in doubt, whip it out!
« Reply #5 on: 17 October 2013, 00:14 »
I've been looking at one for the next car to replace the mondeo in the future, love the sound of them and miss boost
1985 mk2 gti type 19 8v
2018 t roc sel 1.6tdi

Offline Gambit

• Forum addict
« Reply #6 on: 21 October 2013, 12:54 »
i had a classic for 4yrs as my daily - they are hard to beat for driving experience!
http://s5.photobucket.com/user/Gambit001/media/RL7-1.jpg.html

good luck with it!

Offline bobbarley

• Serious forum addict
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
« Reply #7 on: 21 October 2013, 19:34 »
How could consider going from a impreza to a mk3 golf? That's like swapping a steak for a mouldy sausage roll.

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #8 on: 21 October 2013, 19:54 »
How could consider going from a impreza to a mk3 golf? That's like swapping a steak for a mouldy sausage roll.
:grin: :grin:

Offline rich1977

• Here all the time
« Reply #9 on: 21 October 2013, 20:28 »
Don't get me wrong anything will feel like a downgrade compared to the scoob but with 15-20mpg average and spending most my time in traffic kind of makes a mk3 seem desirable