Author Topic: Ashmond - 'mk4 1.4 bottom of range to 1.8t Dub'  (Read 58599 times)

Offline Ashmond

• I live here
  • Money, b!tches And Boost
Re: Ashmond - 'mk4 1.4 bottom of range to 1.8t Dub'
« Reply #70 on: 22 October 2012, 10:33 »
Not a major update but still something that I am really chuffed about. Went round Sammys for sunday jam yesterday ended up doing some bits on the car (of course)

We now illumiated the bora vents (makes such a difference at night), illumiated the boost button, moved headlight switch to underside and put my boost guage into the headlight switch's factory place generally giving the cockpit a much tidier look. I didnt have the heated seat switches in the car at the time, looking for loom for these so they will light up and be fully functioning too  B)

Got a problem with my Sports clocks though, none of the LED's light up when I plug them in, any ideas?

Thanks  :)
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)

Offline xtetx

• I live here
  • started as a 1.6 now we here
« Reply #71 on: 22 October 2012, 10:43 »
love the boost gauge in the light switch! looks good!
Has the screen died in the cluster?  :sad:

Offline Ashmond

• I live here
  • Money, b!tches And Boost
« Reply #72 on: 22 October 2012, 11:50 »
I dont have the computer on these clocks, I have them on my Anni clocks but for some reason they dont illuminate so I cant put them in....REALLY annoying!
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)