Author Topic: LL's Mk3 1.8t Cab  (Read 434423 times)

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
The look on their faces?

Where my mate lives, there's a speed bump that goes up, then across, then down again, but on the top part is a zebra crossing.
This old lady was waiting to cross and she had a guide dog so was obviously blind. I pulled up slowly, and instead of stopping before the speed bump, I got half the car up onto it and then stopped just before the crossing, my splitter scraped on the speed bump and to be honest it must have scared the crap out of the blind lady! I felt well bad lmao!

LOL!!! i once had some1 tell me it was scrapping. they said it as if something was terribly wrong. I was like "no sh!t m8" its not like i cant hear/feel it or anything..........

LL ;)

Offline VR6-Joe

• I live here
Lmfao.. I bet we could sit here all night telling each other our storys.. like the other day my nan asked what the scraping noise was, I told her it was the tyres rubbing on the arches and she did nothing but moan about it :angry: What did she expect though, the back of my car is lowered about 95mm, I have 10mm spacers on the back, a Vibe 12" sub in the boot, and I had my dads 18" Mercedes wheel (off his Bora) on the back seat cus I was taking it to get a new tyre fitted :grin:
Gone but not forgotten;
1983 Mk1 Golf GX - 1991 Mk2 Golf GTI - 1988 Scirocco Scala - 1989 Mk2 Golf CL - 1993 Mk3 Golf Ryder - 1996 Mk3 Golf SE - 1996 Mk3 Golf CL - 1995 Mk3 Golf GTI 16v - 1996 Mk3 Golf VR6 Highline - 2003 Saxo VTR - 1996 Mk3 Golf VR6

Offline shepgti

• I live here
when me ma first saw me car she said how are you going to get to work? your cars broken.. i said how is it broken? she said well the wheels cant go round without hitting the bodywork..  i laughed for hours

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
My car ain't even lowered and I somehow still managed to rub the f**k out of it on a driveway I reversed up that (I'm not joking here!) had a 45 - 50 degree angle, and that was reversing up, that should pulled it off but somehow it didn't, I got out and looked, there was no clearance at all for it, so went forward and just **rub, sratch, rubbage, ahhh** lol! They fair well, I'll give them that.

Offline VR6-Joe

• I live here
Lmao. I'm tempted to stick my BBS RA's on tomorrow and wind those b!tches down :grin:
Gone but not forgotten;
1983 Mk1 Golf GX - 1991 Mk2 Golf GTI - 1988 Scirocco Scala - 1989 Mk2 Golf CL - 1993 Mk3 Golf Ryder - 1996 Mk3 Golf SE - 1996 Mk3 Golf CL - 1995 Mk3 Golf GTI 16v - 1996 Mk3 Golf VR6 Highline - 2003 Saxo VTR - 1996 Mk3 Golf VR6

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
they just dont understand.........

when people ask me questions about lowness/crazy mods/etc i say this

"if you have to ask, you just wont understand" its a dub thing. mmmmmmmmm sticker idea...............

bbs ra's mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

LL ;)

Offline shepgti

• I live here
Lmao. I'm tempted to stick my BBS RA's on tomorrow and wind those b!tches down :grin:

do it, i wanna see!!

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
they just dont understand.........

when people ask me questions about lowness/crazy mods/etc i say this

"if you have to ask, you just wont understand" its a dub thing. mmmmmmmmm sticker idea...............

bbs ra's mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

LL ;)

You know what, when I finally get my rear windows tinted, I'm gonna be getting one of the "It's a VW thing" stickers lol!

Offline VR6-Joe

• I live here

do it, i wanna see!!

Maybe, depends on the weather and how lazy I feel lol!

But the problem I'll have is that my downpipe sits lower than my splitter, so I'm a bit worried there.
Gone but not forgotten;

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
PICS:

just to show you how low it is

spoiler off!

another bit i need to tackle 2moro!

LL ;)