Author Topic: LL's Mk3 1.8t Cab  (Read 432505 times)

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
Re: LazyLunatic's MK3 1.4 ---> Things are starting to get primered!!!
« Reply #180 on: 14 December 2008, 21:32 »
OK, it was sunny today, but still really cold!!! nice day to take a spin down some country lanes.........

yep, the car is caked in sh!t and mud, etc, really needs a clean!!!

Found a spot to take some pics. i was randoming along roads that i had never driven on before, exploring. Good fun. Stopped in a lay by for the pics.

I have got my smoothed bumpers on there and my crazy splitter. Got new oil breather piping and oil catcher, which is a bottle of Oasis, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I also found out that i had an old car alarm siren in my engine bay, so i moved that to the drivers side of the bay and wired it to the horn. Sounds f**king awesome now! LOL!

So heres the pics:

LL ;)

Offline Khare

• Serious forum addict
  • The bear that khares
looks good mate :smiley:
just needs that bumper paint and your done!

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
Cheers m8, next part is too go over the whole car and fill all dents, dings, etc.

Getting another CL tailgate, to smooth and new front wings as mine are a bit knackered. Also planning on smoothing the doors, so no bump strips.

Getting all electric windows and mirrors soon too thanks to Rmachines.

LL ;)

Offline Dec

• I live here
Bumpers should look ace when done mate, nice plans for the rest of it too! What about colour coding the grill?

Not really feeling the splitter though but thats jut my opinion of course :)

Is that slammed as much as it will go on the coilovers?

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
Bumpers should look ace when done mate, nice plans for the rest of it too! What about colour coding the grill?

Not really feeling the splitter though but thats jut my opinion of course :)

Is that slammed as much as it will go on the coilovers?

Thanks m8,

haha with a splitter like that, i cant expect many to like it lol! Never seen safety tape on a car before, so that why i did it!

Coilovers have got some thread left. Dont know how much though. Cant slam it anymore though, splitter is getting killed enough as it is!

Grill will most likely be color coded, mayb the hella surrounds too, just have to wait and see how it looks when the rest of the car is sprayed.

LL ;)

Offline don_231

• GTI forum regular
looks good, however i kind of like it as it is now.as in left in primer, atleast you wouldnt have to worry about car security  :wink:

Offline eightyeightmph

• I live here
...the splitter....HHAHAHAHAHAHA!  :grin:

Brilliant! :afro:

Looking good dude, looks like you put a lot of work into those bumpers!  :smiley:
2016 GOLF GTD

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
cheers mate, put a fair of time onto them and theyre not done fully yet, but wil finish them when i do the rest of the car.

cant wait for leccy windows!!

LL ;)

Offline boneybradley

• Forum Supporter
  • Serious forum addict
  • Back in a Mk3...
I might have to make my splitter like that....at least it will match all the speed humps I scrape it on!!
Now can you stop doing so much work as your making mine  :sick: (or is that me being lazy? :wink:)
Moderator of The Dub-Tug Squad!! (What some call the MK3 section!)

Full range of quality parts for your Volkswagen available at Oemandmore.co.uk

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
haha it kinda makes sense - "caution" - as it scrapes all the time!