Author Topic: LL's Mk3 1.8t Cab  (Read 432231 times)

Offline Chris-White

• I live here
  • Manufactured in Germany. Ruined in Britain.
Re: LazyLunatic's MK3 1.4 ---> Needs a 20vt in NOW!!!
« Reply #150 on: 21 November 2008, 19:58 »
Im feeling the azevs! what size are they, look 16'ish to me?

Liking the progression in this thread, even if it is very budggetty, but who cares, reminds me of me lol. 

seriously dont like the tints though, but then i am a full blown tint hater. Also, get the grille painted, not liking the black / red clash myself.

:smiley:
S4 Avant. Eibach springs. 18" Avus. RS4 Intercoolers. Viper Tuned. Goes Fast.

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
« Reply #151 on: 21 November 2008, 20:00 »
honest but polite chris :afro:

Offline eightyeightmph

• I live here
« Reply #152 on: 21 November 2008, 20:12 »
2016 GOLF GTD

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
« Reply #153 on: 21 November 2008, 20:19 »
Im feeling the azevs! what size are they, look 16'ish to me?

Liking the progression in this thread, even if it is very budggetty, but who cares, reminds me of me lol. 

seriously dont like the tints though, but then i am a full blown tint hater. Also, get the grille painted, not liking the black / red clash myself.

:smiley:

tints "hide" things, might take them out though. basically because i will get a gti tailgate when i respray my car and so the new one wont have tint, and i probs wont bother to redo it as the tailgate is a huge a$$hole to tint, so will probs take sides off. depends if i can be bothered to tint it, and how well it goes with the new color.

yep, azevs are 16"

not doing anything with grill, etc yet cause of the respray. i'll spray the car and then look at it again.

Its very budgetty lol, had it when i was in school and earned very little money (weekend job), so had to be! did most/all of the stuff myself and with help from mates. BUt thats what its all about, doing it yourself, saving money and learning along the way. actually have learned a lot this way tbh.

cheers peeps!

LL ;)

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project

Offline Ashley

• I live here
« Reply #155 on: 22 November 2008, 22:11 »
looking v.good LL, well done!

I'd  say as long as you're intending to spray it, no point in painting it to only paint over it again.

I'd leave the lights black if I'm honest, although with matt blue that would look excellent

Offline MooZ

• GTI forum regular
Re: LazyLunatic's 1.4 AEX---> Serious changes in the pipeline
« Reply #156 on: 22 November 2008, 22:40 »
It's still a 1.4

It's still Barryboys.co.uk fodder.

It's still proof you can't polish a turd. 

It's still entertaining watching you continue try polishing it though.

As you were.

You're still a dick.

LL's car still looks 20x better than your sh!tty syncro.

I still wouldn't want you banned - it's entertaining watching a fully grown man b!tch over the internet. LOL.

As you were.
Lifes a beach!
so you may aswell die in a nice Bikini!

Offline Diamond Hell

• Serious forum addict
  • Opinions я Us
« Reply #157 on: 22 November 2008, 22:45 »
LL's car still looks 20x better than your sh!tty syncro.

Given that the only thing that's 'styling' on my sh!tty Syncro is the de-badge grille I'll take that as a compliment.  I'm not really about 'looks'.  You might have thought people had figured that by now.

I still wouldn't want you banned - it's entertaining watching a fully grown man b!tch over the internet. LOL.

Takes at least two to tango, that includes you and - hey - the scales say I'm not fully grown yet - I've put weight on in the past 6 weeks.
Just because you're offended doesn't make you right.

Holiday cottages on the Isle of Wight for 2-10 people? PM me.

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
« Reply #158 on: 22 November 2008, 23:03 »
looking v.good LL, well done!

I'd  say as long as you're intending to spray it, no point in painting it to only paint over it again.

I'd leave the lights black if I'm honest, although with matt blue that would look excellent

cheers m8, its coming along. only doing the respray cause i like working on the car and still researching/planning/saving for the conversion and running out stuff to do! so as the bodywork is in need of work, might as well do that.

will get some pics up l8r of the progress on the bumpers. need to source a tailgate and maybe new front arches.

need to get car ready for mot, so check it all 2moro. looking to buy paint soon too and start sanding down the car.

and MooZ - :afro:

LL ;)

Offline eightyeightmph

• I live here
« Reply #159 on: 23 November 2008, 18:51 »

Takes at least two to tango, that includes you and - hey - the scales say I'm not fully grown yet - I've put weight on in the past 6 weeks.

Perhaps step away from the keyboard once in a while & do some exercise! ;)

2016 GOLF GTD