Author Topic: LL's Mk3 1.8t Cab  (Read 432129 times)

Offline Dec

• I live here
Re: LL's MK3 20VT SLEEPER
« Reply #680 on: 05 January 2010, 09:52 »
Awesome news there bud! Not a lot and if the garage is going to do it all then thats sweet! :cool:

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
« Reply #681 on: 05 January 2010, 13:30 »
Awesome news there bud! Not a lot and if the garage is going to do it all then thats sweet! :cool:

yeah hopefully they will! they are good. i want it mot'd asap, so just told them do it all lol

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
« Reply #682 on: 05 January 2010, 13:36 »
Nice one man, well hope all is well today and you'll be beasting it up around Plymouth in no time. I'm gonna have to pop down soon and have a gander :)

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
« Reply #683 on: 05 January 2010, 13:57 »
Nice one man, well hope all is well today and you'll be beasting it up around Plymouth in no time. I'm gonna have to pop down soon and have a gander :)

cheers. fingers crossed as wayne said! yeah next time we have a meet and its not a gzillion miles away i will be there. or mayb when the weather is better have a bbq down here.

neway, update coming soon!

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
« Reply #684 on: 05 January 2010, 13:58 »

cheers. fingers crossed as wayne said! yeah next time we have a meet and its not a gzillion miles away i will be there. or mayb when the weather is better have a bbq down here.

I might just come down for a day, shopping or something in the next couple of months. Besides, it's not our fault you live a gzillion miles away lol!

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
« Reply #685 on: 05 January 2010, 14:26 »

I might just come down for a day, shopping or something in the next couple of months. Besides, it's not our fault you live a gzillion miles away lol!

90miles, hardly an expedition with the need to set up base camp along the way.  :grin:

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
« Reply #686 on: 05 January 2010, 14:30 »

90miles, hardly an expedition with the need to set up base camp along the way.  :grin:

shows you dont know shady that well  :grin:

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
« Reply #687 on: 05 January 2010, 14:31 »
 :shocked: What's that supposed to mean?  :grin:

Offline mattneck(Beavis)

• I live here
  • Bristol's Own (DJ) Beavis ;-)
« Reply #688 on: 05 January 2010, 22:27 »
Well done.

Now don't go pulling a Sc0rian on us with it.

Quoted for justice.
Sig Removed. No Longer Applicable. New Sig? Nah. Not Yet..

Sharpo says: (16:57:39)
to be honest i dont doubt that half ggti users have a shortcut on their desktop for sharpie's last posts

Offline Jay

• Forum addict
  • balding fat cvnt
« Reply #689 on: 05 January 2010, 22:28 »
:shocked: What's that supposed to mean?  :grin:

you're a lazy fooker, what else?  :grin:
Passat B5.5 2.3 V5 170, with all the extras.

Want some online storage? Click here to sign up for a Dropbox account.

But for the purest engine experience, displacement has no replacement. All other methods are simply attempts to artificially recreate the benefits of displacement.