Author Topic: I need some speed EVENTS ANYONE OUT there got anything lined up?  (Read 2817 times)

Offline clipperjay

• I live here
I need to give my Rallye a really good going over  :evil: before she gets tucked away for winter so I'm up for a track meet somewhere. As I haven't been around a track in donkey years I need some info or organisers from forum members who track regular.
Usual thing open class and hopefully cheap!

PM me or post up a orgiansed event with spaces.
I'm in as long as its a weekend?

:smiley:

Offline Paul86S2

• I live here
I need to give my Rallye a really good going over  :evil: before she gets tucked away for winter so I'm up for a track meet somewhere. As I haven't been around a track in donkey years I need some info or organisers from forum members who track regular.
Usual thing open class and hopefully cheap!

PM me or post up a orgiansed event with spaces.
I'm in as long as its a weekend?

:smiley:

Try www.motorsport-events.com but it depends where you are.

Cheers

Paul

Offline lewis1641

• I live here
  • stuck in the 90's
http://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/cadwell-park/trackdays/event-details.asp?ProductID=3657

its £109 so not bad for a quality venue!  hopefully i'm off with the mk2 or the mx5 if there are still spaces after payday!

Offline clipperjay

• I live here
Thanks guys for the links I fear that 200 miles just together might be pushing it for a 9.00am start. The fuel alone is going to kill me @ 20 MPG in the Rallye.
Shame because for £100 its a bargain wish it was just a bit more South East.
Brands Hatch might be better for me even though its about £200+ for the day.
Not many events left this year by the looks of it a dry session would be nice!

Jay

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
It's a way off (like 10 months!) but the euro action day at Castle Combe is always good for a thrash round the circuit. Just make sure you do the early sessions before the nob heads in their saxo's hit the black stuff.

Nick

Offline clipperjay

• I live here
It's a way off (like 10 months!) but the euro action day at Castle Combe is always good for a thrash round the circuit. Just make sure you do the early sessions before the nob heads in their saxo's hit the black stuff.

Nick

Yeah Nick hopefully I will get to drive her a bit more next year, I did find a Brands on the 2nd of December about £100 each for two sharing a car on the track for the whole day.
So I might do that if I can get a mate to come aswell.
Jay

Offline lewis1641

• I live here
  • stuck in the 90's
luckily i only have a half hour drive to get to cadwell!