Poll

what colour would u do

black
grey
blue
red
keep the same

Author Topic: respray?  (Read 5660 times)

Offline Ridg

• I live here
  • TDI - Soot Happens!
Re: respray?
« Reply #50 on: 13 March 2008, 21:54 »
Yeah but tis wicked init goin down wiv it bruv bad ass man it proper bling  :grin:  :evil:

didnt know So Solid Crew used this forum :S

LMAO

and believe it wont be a crappy job im going to a great garage thats well kinda in the family
(i wouldnt bother other wise)

black flips can still look awesome, do you know what flip you're going for yet?

Offline linz

• I live here
  • vee-dub
« Reply #51 on: 14 March 2008, 08:21 »
ah yes i have the paint already :) but i will keep it a secret for now and jus show you when she is one

though i can iagine most of youwill say you dont like it (you lot dont like seem what i like lol)

Offline iMation

• I live here
  • G SiXtY
« Reply #52 on: 14 March 2008, 08:32 »
Black Flips do look the tits :D

I'm waiting in anticipation now linz
Meh....

Offline Ridg

• I live here
  • TDI - Soot Happens!
« Reply #53 on: 14 March 2008, 09:01 »
ah yes i have the paint already :) but i will keep it a secret for now and jus show you when she is one

you're such a tease  :tongue:

Offline linz

• I live here
  • vee-dub
« Reply #54 on: 14 March 2008, 09:26 »
im a girl am allowed to be :tongue:

Offline Lee_dub

• Here all the time
« Reply #55 on: 14 March 2008, 10:04 »
I think its good that you are going for a different aproach linz, after all modifying is about individuality and personal taste; your the one that has to drive it around!

Lets be fair most of the mods done to golfs are now quite common but they work well.  The VW scene is all about a subtle smooth understated look, which in my opinion is the best sort of look to choose, less is more.

Good look with the golf tho and I hope it comes out well!
Black mk1 2.0 16V - woop

Offline linz

• I live here
  • vee-dub
« Reply #56 on: 14 March 2008, 10:51 »
I think its good that you are going for a different aproach linz, after all modifying is about individuality and personal taste; your the one that has to drive it around!

Lets be fair most of the mods done to golfs are now quite common but they work well.  The VW scene is all about a subtle smooth understated look, which in my opinion is the best sort of look to choose, less is more.

Good look with the golf tho and I hope it comes out well!

thanks lee i feel she will look great

i agree less can be more thats why i will be doing some extremem things but at the end of the day she will still look very much like the golf she is i dont ever do anything not to make it not look like what it is

yh common things do work well but im different :) and i think what i do works well especially for me :D

one thing i cant stand thoughis when people make reps whay make a r32 rep if it isnt actually an r32 - imo get the real thing or dont bother - reps are poo lol