Author Topic: Any Recommendations for Independent Garage Northants or Bucks  (Read 710 times)

Offline Popinman

• Not said much yet
Hi guys. Anyone have any recommendations for an independent in Northamptonshire or Buckinghamshire?

I’m going to need an MOT, brake fluid, rear pads, and possibly front pads and disks (but may hold off on these fronts)....  :cry:

I’ve previously been recommended DG Motors of Wellingborough, but used them once and I’m not convinced.

Thanks guys.
2018 GTi PP Indium Grey

Offline jf111

• Not said much yet
VRS Northampton is probably a good bet. They do servicing alongside all the tuning stuff. I took my TCR there for its first oil change as I live very close.

Not sure if they do MOTs there but there's another garage just up the road who do.
« Last Edit: 23 April 2021, 00:20 by jf111 »

Offline Popinman

• Not said much yet
VRS Northampton is probably a good bet. They do servicing alongside all the tuning stuff. I took my TCR there for its first oil change as I live very close.

Not sure if they do MOTs there but there's another garage just up the road who do.

Thanks mate, I’ll look into them.
2018 GTi PP Indium Grey

Offline MrJollygood

• GTI forum regular
Don't know if too far for you but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend APS in Brackley. Myself and the previous owner of my GTi have both used them exclusively - they have an excellent reputation and customer service is second to none.

I drive from about an hour away just to have the car serviced there

Speak to Ed:

https://autops.co.uk/

« Last Edit: 26 April 2021, 15:51 by MrJollygood »
2013 Golf GTI (PP) Tornado Red
1959 Triumph TR3A
2014 Porsche Cayman S