Author Topic: DTUK FSR+ Maps  (Read 722 times)

Offline rowlers

• I live here
  • I'm back - MK7 GTI
DTUK FSR+ Maps
« on: 28 June 2022, 11:13 »
Another one for you all..

I have searched but can't find the info. I have an FSR+, but want some info on the maps. Do all maps make the same power? They just deliver it differently? Any one point me to the map graphs/curves? Again I have searched but info seems light.
Cheers

Offline Finglonga

• I live here
Re: DTUK FSR+ Maps
« Reply #1 on: 29 June 2022, 09:09 »
My dad used to have one, they supposed to all make the same power but how it is delivered is different. The lowest setting you hardly notice a difference but the highest setting his car used to throw codes and go into limp mode as it was too aggressive. We eventually put it on Map3 +1 for the best results on his car and how he liked the power delivery. His wasn't far off mine that had a map but it was a case of fiddling around to get the best delivery for your car.

DTUK are very good at answering questions if you as them they will fill you in.

Offline rowlers

• I live here
  • I'm back - MK7 GTI
« Reply #2 on: 29 June 2022, 15:31 »
Thanks I'll maybe drop them an email, to satisfy my curiosity...

Offline Carbon VW

• Here all the time
« Reply #3 on: 29 June 2022, 18:36 »
Thanks I'll maybe drop them an email, to satisfy my curiosity...
Just go onto the DTUK website and normally the chat opens asking do you need help. Andy is very helpful there.
Mk7 CSG GTi 6MF Stage 1, CSS backbox

Offline Crockers

• Not said much yet
« Reply #4 on: 30 June 2022, 22:20 »
Does it flag up ?

Offline willni

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 01 July 2022, 10:50 »
Had a guy in with a tuning box on his GTD, it was a TDI tuning box from memory. Said it ruined the experience of the car when using it, ended up pulling it out and says the car drives much nicer.

Take from that what you will, but I took from it there's no replacement for a proper map.
Mk7.5 GTI - Performance Pack, DSG, Sunroof, Dynaudio, Pro Nav, Vienna Leather, Climate Windscreen & last of the 3 doors....Many Sets of Alloys...

Prev - Mk7.5 White Silver, Vienna Leather, Sunroof, Helix Sub, Many Wheels

Follow my 7.5 build on the forum https://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=287596.msg2638666#new or on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/willy_gti7.5pp/

Offline Carbon VW

• Here all the time
« Reply #6 on: 01 July 2022, 12:09 »
Does it flag up ?
In a word...yes
Mk7 CSG GTi 6MF Stage 1, CSS backbox