Author Topic: 3 Year / 30,000 Mile Servicing price down to £199 on Solutions  (Read 3814 times)

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
I have asked for it and i'll be requesting it at the reduced price. If the dealer says no, i'll just cancel it and add it back on  :smiley:

If you look at the small print on the website for VW UK - price is tied to the car's delivery date. Retail sales registered between 01 July and 30 Sep. If you already specced it at full £249/£359 make sure you get the discounted rate!
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict

Yeah £199 relative to £249 is £50 cheaper.

The point I was trying to make was that in order to get it for £199, you have to sign up for Solutions, which as we all know is the most expensive way to ride round in a new car.
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline Gryzor

• I live here
  • Go white, or go home!
Mine is currently on solutions so I called and they are knocking down the price to £199'vs the £249 it was originally at.  Having said that, I may well just finance the car myself, but plenty of time to decide!

If you are sticking with solutions, you might as well make sure you get the £50 knocked off.
Pure White Mk7 GTI (5dr, Manual)

Options: Reverse Camera, Keyless, Adaptive Chasis, Climate Screen, Winter Pack, Discover Nav, Advanced Phone Prep