Author Topic: What have you done to your MK 7 today ?  (Read 2044150 times)

Offline zainahmed48

• Not said much yet
Re: What have you done to your MK 7 today ?
« Reply #11450 on: 14 June 2021, 03:38 »
Appreciate it guys! :grin: more to come :wink:

Let me know if you take anymore photos, I'm tempted to buy the plain grey one and get it painted textured again to match the plastics.

Here’s a handful I took in the last few days! Pictures really don’t do it justice though

2018 Indium Grey MK7.5 GTi (Manual), 19" Brescia

Offline Lordie

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #11451 on: 14 June 2021, 20:52 »
Can't park on those squiggly lines in the 3rd picture. Police have been notified  :whistle: Joke

Offline Ceefeesh

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #11452 on: 16 June 2021, 16:14 »
Today I extended the warranty cover on my car for one year  from the end of the month. Currently 11,100 miles and turns 3 at the end of June. Recently I was contacted re VW All-In, which was for two years and provides a warranty, break down cover and MoTs. That’s not what I wanted and when I asked about only a warranty the dealer didn’t engage. Today I received an email from VW and I chose it with £100 excess for coverage for all included components, £267 for the year. I am okay with that for peace of mind  and hope I don’t need it. I intend to change my car before this time next year.
MK 7.5, Indium Grey, 5dr, DSG, keyless, pan roof, voice activation.

Offline madstaff

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #11453 on: 16 June 2021, 19:10 »
Yesterday afternoon I picked up my Clubsport, had a quick mess around with it last night trying to get my head round all the controls and head unit.

Today, as I asked them not to valet it, I've spent most of the day cleaning the already clean interior.

Really pleased with it so far, everything's as it should be, not uncovered any nasty surprises.

When importing music to Jukebox it reports 12gb hdd available??  Thought they had 64gg hdd??
2017 Clubsport Edition 40 #706.

Urano grey, 3 Door, Manual, Recaros, Brescias, DCC, Nav Pro, Black roof & tints.

Offline willni

• Here all the time
« Reply #11454 on: 16 June 2021, 19:42 »
Yesterday afternoon I picked up my Clubsport, had a quick mess around with it last night trying to get my head round all the controls and head unit.

Today, as I asked them not to valet it, I've spent most of the day cleaning the already clean interior.

Really pleased with it so far, everything's as it should be, not uncovered any nasty surprises.

When importing music to Jukebox it reports 12gb hdd available??  Thought they had 64gg hdd??

Would you consider getting the front end wrapped in PPF if there's very few stone chips?

Can't comment on the Jukebox I just run spotify as it's handier.
Mk5 Edition 30 OEM+ & Mk7.5 GTI PP

Follow my 7.5 build on the forum https://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=287596.msg2638666#new or on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/willy_gti7.5pp/

Offline Watts

• Forum addict
« Reply #11455 on: 17 June 2021, 16:34 »
Wash day today, first since January :embarrassed:

2019 Oryx White 5dr TCR.

Was - 2015 Tornado Red 3dr GTI PP, manual, Santiagos, Audi short shifter.

Offline clubsport

• I live here
« Reply #11456 on: 17 June 2021, 16:47 »
Looking fantastic!
It's come up really well, I assume you had a serious wax or ceramic coat treatment to protect it since January?

Offline Watts

• Forum addict
« Reply #11457 on: 17 June 2021, 16:52 »
Looking fantastic!
It's come up really well, I assume you had a serious wax or ceramic coat treatment to protect it since January?

No....

Last wash before the January one was in September when it was waxed.....
2019 Oryx White 5dr TCR.

Was - 2015 Tornado Red 3dr GTI PP, manual, Santiagos, Audi short shifter.

Offline clubsport

• I live here
« Reply #11458 on: 17 June 2021, 17:38 »
Wow!... that's a decent wax you use in that case!

Offline mistac

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #11459 on: 17 June 2021, 18:45 »
Sold it. Just my personal and family circumstances. Been a pleasure being part of this forum though. Stay safe and happy motoring
GTI 7.5 Performance 5dr DSG Tornado Red - completely standard spec as - it comes out of the tin as they say