Author Topic: Solid White Touch Up Paint - Free to a Good Home  (Read 2464 times)

Offline Golf-Ball

• Not said much yet
Re: Solid White Touch Up Paint - Free to a Good Home
« Reply #10 on: 05 April 2015, 23:01 »
I ordered a 5 door DSG Performance, cloth seats, I'm in Ireland and got a free tech pack because I ordered in Q1, regular nav, reverse camera, media in, auto light assist. I'm BW19, our plates change on July 1st so I hope to collect that day.
Your car looks great. I'm delighted I picked silver

Nice spec. PP is well worth it as far as I'm cocnenred. Make sure you post pics when it arrives.

Offline Damo7

• Not said much yet
« Reply #11 on: 05 April 2015, 23:01 »
Well I hope it lives up to expectation. I'm BW19. What BW did you get. Did I see 18?

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #12 on: 05 April 2015, 23:06 »
Well I hope it lives up to expectation. I'm BW19. What BW did you get. Did I see 18?

Yes, confirmed BW18 - your BW19 should be confirmed this coming Friday, you'll see your tracker status move to stage 3. I'm sure it will live up to expectations. I already have 90% of the car in my GTD, just needing a fair few more horses and more initial grip without the rampant tramping for it to be nigh-on perfect. The mpg drop will take a little getting used to though!
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline Damo7

• Not said much yet
« Reply #13 on: 05 April 2015, 23:16 »
@golfball, I wasn't going to add the PP at all but when I saw it only altered my pcp monthly payment by a few quid I decided to add it. I will certainly add pics when I pick it up July 1st.

@monkeyhanger, I'm in Ireland and we don't have a tracker to access. We rely on dealer or vw Ireland to get info. I was tempted by to delay until bw22 for the radio etc but I want the car July 1st so wasn't tisking getting bw24,25 etc.
You will find a huge difference in the R to the GTD. Looking forward to seeing the pics