Author Topic: Spotted  (Read 123934 times)

Offline CraigW

• I live here
Re: Spotted
« Reply #20 on: 26 September 2013, 19:19 »
I meant unfortunately as we haven't had our car yet  :smiley: never been to Scotland but would love to visit one day, I hear it's beautiful

Some of it is very nice. There are some great roads up here especially the further north you go.

When are you expecting your car?

Offline e.l.s

• Not said much yet
« Reply #21 on: 26 September 2013, 19:20 »
Dealer says end October, early November, but I suspect it'll be later that that....
red GTD, sunroof. BW 39. Picked up 15.10.13

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #22 on: 26 September 2013, 19:32 »
Dealer says end October, early November, but I suspect it'll be later that that....

As many on here will testify it's well worth the wait. You will love it when it eventually arrives  :smiley:

Offline Hobojim

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #23 on: 06 October 2013, 18:30 »
Spotted! White 3 dr gti leaving Whitelea wind farm this afternoon. Was that you!?

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #24 on: 06 October 2013, 18:47 »
Spotted! White 3 dr gti leaving Whitelea wind farm this afternoon. Was that you!?

Wasn't me mate. Is that the one in Eaglesham?

Offline Hobojim

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #25 on: 06 October 2013, 19:16 »
Yes it is Craig

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #26 on: 06 October 2013, 19:26 »
Yes it is Craig

I've passed through there a couple of times but not me this time. The number of GTI/GTD I've seen in and around Glasgow is quite amazing given that you would still think it would be a very rare sight

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #27 on: 06 October 2013, 22:23 »
There is a red GTI around Glasgow too that I've seen parked up.
seen a red 1 in town a couple of times now  :smiley:

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #28 on: 07 October 2013, 00:03 »
I meant unfortunately as we haven't had our car yet  :smiley: never been to Scotland but would love to visit one day, I hear it's beautiful

Never been to Scotland either, and i'm 60 miles from the border. The stories of all the speed cameras on the way up put me off driving there and I get visions of it being like the "Little Britain" sketch once you are there (people on deck chairs in the pissing rain).  :grin:
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #29 on: 07 October 2013, 00:06 »

Never been to Scotland either, and i'm 60 miles from the border. The stories of all the speed cameras on the way up put me off driving there and I get visions of it being like the "Little Britain" sketch once you are there (people on deck chairs in the pissing rain).  :grin:
dont travel up the a1 then  :whistle: thats full of cameras