Author Topic: Spotted  (Read 123944 times)

Offline CraigW

• I live here
Re: Spotted
« Reply #10 on: 08 September 2013, 21:11 »
And you haven't seen my CSg one yet

Any more pics Dirvy?

Offline Moro

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #11 on: 09 September 2013, 07:53 »
I saw a Reflex Silver GTI with different spec wheel than we get in the UK when I was in the Black Forest during the summer. Looked really lovely... I liekd it much more than I expected. I'm still happy with my TR choice though.
If it was the like the one in the video, it's the Brooklyn 17" which is the standard wheel on German spec GTIs.
GTi Reflex Silver 5 door DSG: Sat Nav Pro; Dynaudio; Panoramic Roof; ACC; Keyless; Winter Pack; Reversing Camera

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 26 September 2013, 16:02 »
Spotted another GTI in Glasgow this morning but only in red this time. Looked very nice. Glasgow is fast becoming the Mecca for GTI's. Did notice that it didn't appear to have the front sensor so it must have been a demo that had been sold. Also a female driver.

Do we have any female owners on the forum?  :whistle:

Offline JoeGTI

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 26 September 2013, 16:06 »
Spotted another GTI in Glasgow this morning but only in red this time. Looked very nice. Glasgow is fast becoming the Mecca for GTI's. Did notice that it didn't appear to have the front sensor so it must have been a demo that had been sold. Also a female driver.

Was she hot?
MK8 GTI Clubsport. Reflex silver, Estorils, and a few other bits.

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #14 on: 26 September 2013, 16:07 »

Was she hot?

I refuse to answer that in case she's on this forum  :grin: :grin:

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #15 on: 26 September 2013, 16:07 »

Was she hot?

That's a no then!!  :grin:
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #16 on: 26 September 2013, 16:28 »

Was she hot?

That's a no then!!  :grin:

:wink: :wink:

Offline e.l.s

• Not said much yet
« Reply #17 on: 26 September 2013, 18:09 »

Yes, but I think I'm the only one. Wasn't me in Glasgow though, unfortunately  :smiley:
red GTD, sunroof. BW 39. Picked up 15.10.13

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #18 on: 26 September 2013, 18:44 »

Yes, but I think I'm the only one. Wasn't me in Glasgow though, unfortunately  :smiley:

Unfortunately? I've never felt fortunate being in Glasgow  :grin: :grin:

Good to see we have some female representation  :smiley:

Offline e.l.s

• Not said much yet
« Reply #19 on: 26 September 2013, 19:10 »
I meant unfortunately as we haven't had our car yet  :smiley: never been to Scotland but would love to visit one day, I hear it's beautiful
red GTD, sunroof. BW 39. Picked up 15.10.13