Author Topic: Mk8 gti ordering  (Read 44408 times)

Offline fredgroves

• Serious forum addict
  • Professional Um Bongo drinker
Re: Mk8 gti ordering
« Reply #40 on: 02 October 2020, 15:13 »
I guess 9% is too bad, was kinda hoping for more like 11% but lets see what VW offer as a deposit contribution, that might take it to somewhere better.

Now offering 11% discount, but no news on finance contributions  :whistle:

Apparently today VWFS have it on their system.... but you can't get quotes yet.... I have been asking ;-)
Current: Mk8 GTI DSG, Adelaides, DCC, HUD, HK, Winter Pack, Rear Camera.. Aka "HMS Weasel"

Gone: 2017 Mk7.5 GTD,manual, NavPro
Gone: 2014 Mk7 GTD, manual, NavPro, DCC

Offline fredgroves

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #41 on: 02 October 2020, 15:17 »
Ahhh on the UK configurator it has a Mk8 Golf offer:

5.4% APR representative.

£1,250 towards your deposit.

Guessing the GTI will be the same (at the moment thats only R-Line, Life and Style).... wonder if the shift to 11% discount is just including that on top of the ~9% before

« Last Edit: 02 October 2020, 15:18 by fredgroves »
Current: Mk8 GTI DSG, Adelaides, DCC, HUD, HK, Winter Pack, Rear Camera.. Aka "HMS Weasel"

Offline fredgroves

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #42 on: 02 October 2020, 16:38 »
My dealer says that VWFS had guessed it was going to be live today, but its not. VWUK apparently not decided what the offer for deposit contribution (and presumably interest rates etc) is, which we can conclude means its different to the other Mk8 offer.

Maybe next week...

It's almost like they were caught unaware that a new car was being released....  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline king monkey

• I live here
« Reply #43 on: 02 October 2020, 17:02 »
My dealer says that VWFS had guessed it was going to be live today, but its not. VWUK apparently not decided what the offer for deposit contribution (and presumably interest rates etc) is, which we can conclude means its different to the other Mk8 offer.

Maybe next week...

It's almost like they were caught unaware that a new car was being released....  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don’t believe you. These things normally run like clockwork at VW. Wait a minute.... :grin:
Current: Clubsport45, white, DCC.

Past: Mk5 gti blue graphite, mk6 gti carbon grey, mk6 gti edition 35 candy white, Mk7 pp gti tornado red, 2016 Audi S3 sportback, 2019 7.5 Golf R.

Offline Guzzle

• I live here
« Reply #44 on: 21 October 2020, 15:41 »
Looks like Drive The Deal have upped their discounts again on the GTi. Now includes the deposit contribution.

GTi dsg List price £34,960
Discount £5,071.12 (14.5%)
Discounted price £29,888.88
7.5 GTD

Offline Ubique

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #45 on: 21 October 2020, 17:35 »
I’ve just put an order in for a DSG, DCC and Dolphin grey, just heard back that the production time is 14 weeks! Ho hum.

Offline mistac

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #46 on: 21 October 2020, 18:09 »
I’ve just put an order in for a DSG, DCC and Dolphin grey, just heard back that the production time is 14 weeks! Ho hum.

like this ?

GTI 7.5 Performance 5dr DSG Tornado Red - completely standard spec as - it comes out of the tin as they say

Offline Guzzle

• I live here
« Reply #47 on: 21 October 2020, 18:13 »
That is Moonstone Grey (non metallic). Dolphin Grey is a bit like the old Carbon Grey from the Mk6 & Mk7. I seem to remember Audi also used to have Dolphin Grey many years ago. 
7.5 GTD

Offline mistac

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #48 on: 21 October 2020, 18:15 »
That is Moonstone Grey (non metallic). Dolphin Grey is a bit like the old Carbon Grey from the Mk6 & Mk7. I seem to remember Audi also used to have Dolphin Grey many years ago.

Noted/thanks - got excited (sort of) seeing a pic of a new one - will leave it on post though as may be of interest to others
GTI 7.5 Performance 5dr DSG Tornado Red - completely standard spec as - it comes out of the tin as they say

Offline Guzzle

• I live here
« Reply #49 on: 21 October 2020, 18:18 »

Noted/thanks - got excited (sort of) seeing a pic of a new one - will leave it on post though as may be of interest to others

👍
7.5 GTD