Author Topic: banging on rear of my mk4 golf gti changed the rear shocks still knocking s  (Read 11059 times)

Offline johnson6672

• I live here
mines needed doing for 6 months now  :rolleyes: just cant be bothered with the hassle  :lipsrsealed: and I anit paying the £375 VW quoted  :angry:

I'm off work for another 2 1/2 weeks, not got a lot on :wink:
MK4 GTI T AGU, REVO Remap, BMC carbon box, Miltek cat back, Forge diverter valve, THS FR3 engine/Gbox mounts, Some random alloys, lowered on coilovers.
192bhp 212lbft torque.

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
mines needed doing for 6 months now  :rolleyes: just cant be bothered with the hassle  :lipsrsealed: and I anit paying the £375 VW quoted  :angry:

I'm off work for another 2 1/2 weeks, not got a lot on :wink:

awesome - i got a big workshop  :evil:  got engine mounts, rear beam bushes and i'm sure i can add to that list  :grin: :grin:

Offline johnson6672

• I live here
I am bored, where are you?
MK4 GTI T AGU, REVO Remap, BMC carbon box, Miltek cat back, Forge diverter valve, THS FR3 engine/Gbox mounts, Some random alloys, lowered on coilovers.
192bhp 212lbft torque.

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
I am bored, where are you?

Merthyr Tydfil though the workshop is in Caerphilly which is a little closer lol

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
Very kind of you sir :afro:
oh Rhyso there's a queue  :tongue: :grin:
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
Very kind of you sir :afro:
oh Rhyso there's a queue  :tongue: :grin:

you can use the workshop if you like Steve  :tongue: 

for a small fee  :evil: :grin: :grin:

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
Mk4 Elite Repair day  :laugh: :laugh:
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline johnson6672

• I live here
That is do able, need to check the diary, or you could come here, can do all that in my garage, will just ahve to play musical mk2's.
192bhp 212lbft torque.

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
more like a week :lipsrsealed: