Author Topic: ball has started rolling  (Read 1040 times)

Offline vw-8v

• Here all the time
ball has started rolling
« on: 08 April 2010, 18:59 »
i havent started a build thread as it prob gonna take a while but done quiet a bit so far,got rid of those orignal lights with film over, changed rear wiper to mk5, debadged rear, bought anni replica side skirts and front valance(they waiting at sho to get sprayed) traveled to new castle last weekend and picked up set 18's from a guy who had them on his old bora p.s he was also a motorbike nutter ha ha spent hr talking sh!t till girlfriend called asking where i was(left her in bed lol now that dedication) got 2 replacement nankangs today 225/40/18's and had them fitted so ready for giving to shop for referb(the same guy that worked on sas's golf) oh should get aero wipers next couple days(not whole arm job just blade)

next get rid of tow bar(couldnt get rear valance off to giv to graham to spray as cant bloody move the bolts but aa grinder will fix that lol.

suspension decision
some spraying in egine bay, diy though.

also for some really silly reason(i bought a kid toy on long journey to annoy g,friend ) but the thing was bright green thinking of doing alloys bright green???????????????????????? or a checkered lip with wheel sprayed normal silver or black??????

what you think?