Author Topic: MK6 GTI - Mods Thread  (Read 82166 times)

Offline jdjd

• I live here
Re: MK6 GTI - Mods Thread
« Reply #20 on: 23 September 2009, 16:13 »
Anyone got anything else planned for their cars ?

Ive sprayed my sideskirts white. Had a dirty plastic color down the sides. same as that round the exhaust. Perhaps the tools at VW added it with the mudguards i didn't want. However looks the sh!t now. Will post photo's up soon

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
« Reply #21 on: 23 September 2009, 16:26 »

Ive sprayed my sideskirts white. Had a dirty plastic color down the sides. same as that round the exhaust. Perhaps the tools at VW added it with the mudguards i didn't want. However looks the sh!t now. Will post photo's up soon

Cool, please do.

Someone posted a great set of mats on another thread but I cant find them for the life of me, think it was ones with red stitching round the edges.

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline GrantUK

• Not said much yet
« Reply #22 on: 23 September 2009, 18:01 »

Only 1 thing on the cards - a Milltek catback, which hopefully should be arriving next Friday!

Quote from: jdjd

Looking forward to the pics mate
:: mk6 GTI, 5dr, Reflex Silver, DSG, Monza II's, leather, RCD 510, Winter pack, Luxury pack ::

Offline FroGTI

• I live here
  • Wheel nut
« Reply #23 on: 23 September 2009, 18:56 »
However looks sh!t now.

I would be interested to see your pix. Did you colour-code the rear diffuser as well?

Offline howlingmoon

• Here all the time
« Reply #24 on: 28 September 2009, 22:56 »
Hi, just managed to get these pics tonight with the red rimmed mats I got with my GTI...

GTI Mk6 United Grey, 18" Monza Shadows, RNS310, Executive Package, ACC

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
« Reply #25 on: 28 September 2009, 23:47 »
Hi, just managed to get these pics tonight with the red rimmed mats I got with my GTI...

Are they available to buy ?

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline keelaw

• I live here
  • It's here!
« Reply #26 on: 28 September 2009, 23:53 »

hmm - not sure... the mats look very light, almost grey, vs the rest of the trim.  perhaps the flash too bright?

Mk6 Golf GTI 5dr, DBP, Monza Shadow, Xenons, ACC, RCD510, Park Assist, Camera, Lux pack.... and now bluetooth.... and now DSG!

Offline FroGTI

• I live here
  • Wheel nut
« Reply #27 on: 29 September 2009, 07:20 »

Yes, they are available as an accessory. Not to my personal taste, however, a little OTT, IMHO (no offence) :smiley:

Offline gossa

• I live here
« Reply #28 on: 29 September 2009, 12:44 »
Those mats looks LHD specific though?

Offline p3asa

• Forum addict
« Reply #29 on: 29 September 2009, 12:50 »
[

According to the car specs they should still come as standard!!
http://cdn.volkswagen.co.uk/assets/common/pdf/pricelists/golf-gti-vi-pricelist.pdf
Chin them and see what they say.
HIS: R 5dr DSG Lapiz: Tech Pack: Keyless: 90% Tints: Pretorias: Rear View Camera
HERS:  GTI 5dr Manual DBP: Parking Pack: Car-Net App: 90% Privacy Glass. Ordered 05-12-15. Delivered 03-03-16
DONATED TO SON:  GTD 5dr Manual White: Nav Pro: Dynaudio: Winter Pack: Sport & Sound Pack: Rear View Camera: Park Assist. Ordered 19-02-14. Delivered: 07-06-14