Author Topic: Liam's mk2 daily *20vt conversion started* pictures of some quality  (Read 38529 times)

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
I've taken the dsive and ordered my down pipe and exhaust. My wallets 400 lighter but it puts me on track again. Just front engine mount bolts and 1 straight bit of pipe. And everythings ticked off. My mates back off holiday on friday and assures me his 1st thing is to wire her up.

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
umm down pipes here, omp echaust is here. practically finished now. just wiring which were gettin through. have been tryin to find a new unit so the mk2 resides on my mates drive atm doing nothing much. got a side skirt n rear arche to put on n thats the outside

Offline Dave_IOW

• Forum addict
What bore is your OMP exhaust bud?
Project: Mk2 20vT trackslag
Daily: Mk2 GTI typ19

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
2 1/4 but itll do for now, i only wanted the back box but got full system. Am gunna upgrade wen i go full 3inch

Offline DanChave

• I live here
Great progress so far mate, keep it up :)

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
I've taken the dsive and ordered my down pipe and exhaust. My wallets 400 lighter but it puts me on track again. Just front engine mount bolts and 1 straight bit of pipe. And everythings ticked off. My mates back off holiday on friday and assures me his 1st thing is to wire her up.

Ouch.. hope it all goes to plan and you get it back up and running soon.  Good luck with the wiring.

Offline Dave_IOW

• Forum addict
I've got a 2inch one to tie me over, pretty sure there's going to ne a fair bit of back pressure :sad:
Project: Mk2 20vT trackslag
Daily: Mk2 GTI typ19

Offline firths

• Just got here
Can I still blag your old system lee boy?
Mk2 20vt

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
Yeh its atthe garage, just go get it. There a bloke on ebay who makes gd reducers for a tenner.
Dave thats what firths frunning, its not too bad.
Shauwn its nearly there. Ill try get some piks. Am waiting for my dv fitting kit and clutch slave cylinder then engine bay is all done and its just the rest of the wiring.

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Yeh its atthe garage, just go get it. There a bloke on ebay who makes gd reducers for a tenner.
Dave thats what firths frunning, its not too bad.
Shauwn its nearly there. Ill try get some piks. Am waiting for my dv fitting kit and clutch slave cylinder then engine bay is all done and its just the rest of the wiring.

I swear you spell my name differently every time you mention me.  This time it's a combination of two spellings.  :grin:

Cool, When do reckon you will have all that done by?