Author Topic: Black Or White ?  (Read 11639 times)

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
Black Or White ?
« on: 09 May 2009, 15:09 »
What do you people that like the MKVI think it looks best out of, Black or White ?

I think White myself, the misses likes Black.

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline neilgcal

• Here all the time
Re: Black Or White ?
« Reply #1 on: 10 May 2009, 00:22 »
Well Kev, you know i think you should get white!  :laugh:

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 10 May 2009, 01:50 »
Well Kev, you know i think you should get white!  :laugh:

I wonder if I should take her out for a meal, buy her a nice dress then let her know its white or nothing.  :grin:

I'll probably end up with nothing.  :sad:

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline ub7rm

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 10 May 2009, 11:15 »
Display some of the balls you showed with the comments in your locked posts and do what you want.  :rolleyes:
2020 BMW 128ti
2017 Golf GTD Estate

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 10 May 2009, 13:03 »
Display some of the balls you showed with the comments in your locked posts and do what you want.  :rolleyes:

slight difference, I don't have to live with you all, and I have respect for my better half.  :wink:

Offline Chris-White

• I live here
  • Manufactured in Germany. Ruined in Britain.
« Reply #5 on: 10 May 2009, 19:27 »
compromise. Get a grey one.
S4 Avant. Eibach springs. 18" Avus. RS4 Intercoolers. Viper Tuned. Goes Fast.

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #6 on: 10 May 2009, 21:26 »
Seems the original question was a bit tough, I'm not asking what colour I should buy, I'm asking everyone what colour they like.

Let me know if thats still a bit tough and I'll lock this thread up.

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
« Reply #7 on: 10 May 2009, 21:30 »
not even looked at a mk6 to be honest - is it only coming out in black or white . as thats the only colours you asked opinions on  :huh:

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #8 on: 10 May 2009, 21:35 »
not even looked at a mk6 to be honest - is it only coming out in black or white . as thats the only colours you asked opinions on  :huh:

Yeah, just what colour the prefer out of black or white.

Beginning to wish I never asked.  :grin:

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
« Reply #9 on: 10 May 2009, 21:50 »
white for me - looks good as the 5 did  :wink: