Author Topic: My TDI after it's first clean  (Read 8716 times)

Offline Kerrse

• I live here
Re: My TDI after it's first clean
« Reply #10 on: 08 March 2012, 13:45 »
Took me ages to decide as i couldnt find anything close to my real name, i did find KE12RSE but didnt fancy having my forum/ old dj name on my car plus wouldnt be worth anything if i ever got rid of it, not that my new one necessarily be worth anything if i ever sold it

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 08 March 2012, 14:06 »
Was it a good price....sorry for asking just interested as mine when I bought it in 2011 while'st my car was on order was £405...

Pm if you want :wink:
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline PenguinGTI

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 08 March 2012, 14:43 »
Looks good, have to admit that the Scirocco's are really growing on me now. Was in the dealer yesterday whilst getting my brakes done and they had a green scirocco with gloss black alloys. Looked pretty nice.

The white's a good colour on them, and I prefer the cleaner look of yours to the bodykit of the R models.

Good plate too.

Offline Kerrse

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 08 March 2012, 16:07 »
Looks good, have to admit that the Scirocco's are really growing on me now. Was in the dealer yesterday whilst getting my brakes done and they had a green scirocco with gloss black alloys. Looked pretty nice.

The white's a good colour on them, and I prefer the cleaner look of yours to the bodykit of the R models.

Good plate too.

Thanks  :cool: i love it so glad i went for the Scirocco instead of a Golf as i have only owned Golfs in 23 years of driving so not only is a change nice but the look & feel of it makes me smile every day  :grin:

Offline Kerrse

• I live here
« Reply #14 on: 14 March 2012, 19:25 »
Test fitting got to wait for the paperwork to go through

« Last Edit: 23 March 2012, 15:07 by Kerrse »

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #15 on: 15 March 2012, 11:05 »
Niiiiiice!!!
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline Kerrse

• I live here
« Reply #16 on: 15 March 2012, 11:07 »
Niiiiiice!!!

Thanks  :cool: i can't wait to get it on there but have to wait for the log book & new tax disc etc to be done