Author Topic: F1 Thread  (Read 287592 times)

Offline smitty12

• I live here
  • R32
Re: F1 Thread
« Reply #3340 on: 12 May 2012, 18:32 »
Qualifying was great! HAMILTON FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That definitely puts my view of Maldonado in a different light! Always give him a good slating but he looked well on form today!

Mk7 Golf GTI Clubsport S Tornado Red - on the way!
Mk4 Golf R32 Grey Anthracite Pearl Effect
Mk4 Golf GTI 2.slow Yellow Colour Concept

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #3341 on: 12 May 2012, 19:00 »
Bye bye poll for Hami. f**kKKKK!!! :angry:

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #3342 on: 12 May 2012, 19:01 »
Bye bye poll for Hami. f**kKKKK!!! :angry:

Holy sh!t f**k. I thought it was going to be just a 5 place drop. BACK OF THE GRID! Absolutely gutted. Another mishap from Mclaren...So JB 11, LH 24. Looking forward to tomorrow...Not.

Offline bored_Welsh_lad

• I live here
« Reply #3343 on: 12 May 2012, 19:09 »
I know, I am pretty sure they brought in the ruling last year that the car had to make it to pit on its own steam after quali or you would be penalised.. Poor Lewis.
Mk3 Golf Gti:Full Milltek system and Decat,K&N filter,mk2 Cam,-1.5 degree camber shims, borbet a's, toyo proxies,hot tuning coils, brembo vented discs, greenstuff pads...Soon to have Eaton Power

mk3 16v 5dr Gti,mintex extreme pads,drilled/grooved discs,lowered,cat back powerflow system,omp panel filter with modified airbox,debadged grill, started prep for spraying, lots to come :D

Bumper Vents :D

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #3344 on: 12 May 2012, 19:30 »
He hasn't had much luck recently (the past 2 seasons!) Gutted for him. I don't know all of the rulings but feel that to totally exclude him from quali is a tad harsh. He smoked everyone by over 1/2 a second!  :shocked:

On another note, Ferrari. Alsono is good. Massa is bad. WTF! :shocked:

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
« Reply #3345 on: 12 May 2012, 19:47 »
Its a f**king joke. McLaren need to sort their act out big time!!! Bring back Ron :lipsrsealed:
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline Khare

• Serious forum addict
  • The bear that khares
« Reply #3346 on: 12 May 2012, 19:59 »
My guess is they tried to pull one off to save fuel so they can push for a bit longer during the race.

Offline Roverdose

• Here all the time
  • So long and thanks for all the fish!
« Reply #3347 on: 12 May 2012, 20:02 »
Its a f**king joke. McLaren need to sort their act out big time!!! Bring back Ron :lipsrsealed:

+1

looked more like McHispania today, i've said this before, ever since the hungary last year that there needs to be a serious shake up at Mclaren, Ron dennis must be aware of whats going on, he has to step in surely, poor strategy, poor pit stops, poor maths, this has to stop! Doesn't look good AT ALL!

However, really really overjoyed for Williams! I do really hope he can hold off the pack for the first couple of laps, maldonado is really good off the start line so hopefully will be able to fend off grosean and alonso, i do quite fancy grojsean for the win though!

Offline stu646

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #3348 on: 12 May 2012, 20:06 »
Has Lewis signed that new contract yet?

If not, I can see him leaving end of the season and I would not blame him at all. Him and Button could of quite easily won all the races between them this season if it was not for the mistakes from the team. Add to that, the poor decisions and mistakes last season from McLaren.

Lewis proved once again today, how much of a awesome drive he is , a full half second ahead of everyone. I bet he is fuming tonight and I don't blame him.

Offline Khare

• Serious forum addict
  • The bear that khares
« Reply #3349 on: 12 May 2012, 20:07 »
Alonso will have the lead by turn 1. He's the best starter and remember last year's Spanish GP?