Author Topic: Caffeine and Machine (Warwickshire) meet - Sun 1st Aug  (Read 4014 times)

Offline ianmb

• Not said much yet
Re: Caffeine and Machine (Warwickshire) meet - Sun 1st Aug
« Reply #20 on: 01 August 2021, 20:16 »
Good to meet up with some forum members, sorry I did not get to talk to all of you.Great to see a good selection of cars.

Offline azcs

• Not said much yet
« Reply #21 on: 02 August 2021, 09:19 »
Nice to see the cars guys. Don't believe I managed to speak to any of you, didn't manage to get there until 2pm. Good Afternoon nonetheless.
Golf GTI Clubsport Edition 40

Offline Philip

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #22 on: 02 August 2021, 10:47 »
Good to meet a few of you.
TCR 3 door

Offline rajb

• Here all the time
« Reply #23 on: 03 August 2021, 23:10 »
Was gutted to have missed this (as even bought the car park pass ages ago) but work and then the heavens opening this way foiled the plans. Looks like a nice turnout though.

Offline Hertsman

• I live here
« Reply #24 on: 06 August 2021, 14:06 »
Good to meet a few of you, as expected a thoroughly decent sort which this forum has always had at its core, and so and nice to see a 'gaggle' of GTI at the back of C&M representing the forum :)

Hopefully Stamford will be on next year, as we can widen the participation including many of the MK 7 guys/girls who are now in MK 8 rides.
Present - BMW 128Ti Alpine White, 18" Performance Tyres, Sun Protection Glass, Parking Assist, Heated Steering, Boston Trim, Split Folding Rear Seats, Electric Lumbar Support
- 2nd car: 2019 Golf R DSG Pure White 19" Black Pretoria, Privacy Glass, Rear View Camera, Dynaudio, Keyless
- 2019 Pure Grey GTI TCR 5 Door DSG Reifinitz Wheel DCC Climate Screen 90% Tint
- 2016 Lapiz Blue Golf R 5 Door DSG Pretoria DCC
- 2013 Pure White GTD 5 Door DSG DCC